This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

ozzie
Site Owner
Topic Author

This Is Why I Have This Date Marked On My Calendar

Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:13 pm

The Wall Street Journal has called Martin Armstrong the highest paid financial advisor in the world for the straightforward reason – his model has the best forecasting record in the world. The Armstrong Computer Model called the peak in the NASDAQ in August. It called the peak in the S&P 500 in September and the Dow’s high in the first week of October. It warned of a panic cycle in the 3rd week of November just before a 3,000 point drop in the Dow.

The model famously predicted Donald Trump’s victory and the Brexit vote. Now it’s warning of another panic cycle late next week in the set-up for what he calls the “trade of the century.”

In a nutshell, I want the details, which is why I’ll be attending the World Outlook Conference at the Westin Bayshore, Vancouver next Friday, Feb. 1st and Saturday, Feb 2nd.

Oh yeah, I’m going to be speaking too. There’s some incredibly important things going on in real estate and understanding them could be very beneficial to your financial health.

For tickets go to http://www.moneytalks.net – and click on World Outlook