This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

rofina
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Brentwood Sold Out - Day1

Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:46 am

Developer tricks aside, looks like the new Brentwood Mall development, Amazing Brentwood, was a roaring success this weekend.

I'm quite pleased with this, it means Shape will definitely be going ahead with the mall redevelopment, less boring parking lot sounds good to me.

I believe the first building had 297 units for sale, and it appears all but the penthouses are gone.

Couple this with what looks to be the strongest June for sales in 3 years and it makes for some interesting conversation around the local market.

Thoughts?

WhipMaster
Real Estate Talker

Re: Brentwood Sold Out - Day1

Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:08 am

I thought the real money was made when people suicide themselves? This is hardly an investment worthy of the likes of you or West Coast Fellatio. :shock:

Oh well, regardless, it's quite amazing if it's sold out. I wonder how the competition is doing? They can't all be selling....and if they aren't, why aren't they? :mrgreen:
Hoo~Cudda~Not~Nod~ed????? :-)

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Surprised that no one has posted the latest REB. :roll:

Here's a graphic depiction of Bull versus Basement Dweller
Attachments
bull versus basement dweller.jpg
bull versus basement dweller.jpg (11.5 KiB) Viewed 6972 times

tedeastside
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Brentwood mall shooting over Real Estate deal gone sour ??????

DAB
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 pm

People that bought have 7 days to think about it.Let's wait until next week to see how many buyers get cold feet and back out. At the end of the day this is great news for the area. Shows the demand for the area and hopefully this will move the huge brentwood mall project forward faster.

WhipMaster
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:00 pm

JT +1! :lol:

rofina
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:26 am

People that bought have 7 days to think about it.Let's wait until next week to see how many buyers get cold feet and back out. At the end of the day this is great news for the area. Shows the demand for the area and hopefully this will move the huge brentwood mall project forward faster.

Indeed, as I say developer tricks aside - who knows if all units were released too. Regardless its a good sign for the demand side, the mall redevelopment is going to be huge for the area. Pretty happy about this.

The two Wellington corners are going to be unrecognizable in 5 years. SoLo is a massive development in its own right, with Altus and Stratos soaring 50+ stories.
Then you have Amazing Brentwood at over 60 stories with a brand new mall to go with it.

Should be pretty impressive.

thinktom
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Indeed, as I say developer tricks aside - who knows if all units were released too. Regardless its a good sign for the demand side, the mall redevelopment is going to be huge for the area. Pretty happy about this.

The two Wellington corners are going to be unrecognizable in 5 years. SoLo is a massive development in its own right, with Altus and Stratos soaring 50+ stories.
Then you have Amazing Brentwood at over 60 stories with a brand new mall to go with it.

Should be pretty impressive.
Doesn't really matter about the 'tricks' either. As soon as they are in the black, they'll take their time with the rest of the units and sell the PH's when they feel like it. It's a very successful opening for sure.

rMBA13
Real Estate Talker

Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:29 pm

I believe this was a fake sellout to make it to the media... Nevertheless, they have already sold out all of their units for real by now and they are ready to close their sales presentation centre temporarily until the Tower II sales begin

red_lantern
Real Estate Talker

Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:54 pm

They are not all sold out. Those on the board that say sold are fake sales as the developer wants all the lower ones sold at a high price so they can later turn around and sell the top floors even higher.

WhipMaster
Real Estate Talker

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:36 pm

From what I heard there were only about 10% recissions and this was a very successful campaign. Maybe you know something
different, but so far you are batting 0.000 :lol:

futureporscheowner2
Real Estate Talker

Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:48 pm

This is for Tedeastside and redlattern:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDf757Qw ... D&index=10

WhipMaster
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:59 am

Just those two clowns? What about Registered? and Van Pro? Fawk, they could all use some help. :lol:

red_lantern
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Thanks Mike....I mean Whip :)

rMBA13
Real Estate Talker

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Nobody will line-up for tower 2, I bet. Its not as good as the first tower.