This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

fishguy15
Real Estate Talker

Re: $5,000 Gold?

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:52 am

Below $1600....

PaulineFrost

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:08 am

I am thinking about finally selling gold and buying real estate in Hawaii. These low prices RE are becoming very attractive. I think that the rental cash flow and appreciation potential will surpass the gains of gold.
Great Plan! Lady Luck. . Hawaii is a good investment and also a beautiful place to live in. I am enjoying my stay here, since my husband and I decide to have an early retirement. I couldn't be here without the help of Perry Allen. She is the best at taking care of all the processes for me I didn't even have to lift a finger.

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:53 pm

I am thinking about finally selling gold and buying real estate in Hawaii. These low prices RE are becoming very attractive. I think that the rental cash flow and appreciation potential will surpass the gains of gold.
Great Plan! Lady Luck. . Hawaii is a good investment and also a beautiful place to live in. I am enjoying my stay here, since my husband and I decide to have an early retirement. I couldn't be here without the help of Perry Allen. She is the best at taking care of all the processes for me I didn't even have to lift a finger.
Hawaii Realtor spam alert!!! :roll:
In fond memory of Taipan, a model of modesty, decency, dignity and tolerance. Long may we all prosper from the tremendous legacy of worldly wisdom and specialized real estate knowledge which he left in the "Arguments" thread.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:27 pm

A long etops flight