This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

semven
Real Estate Talker

Re: Had lunch with Semven, Thompson & Horton.

Tue May 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Johnny says "Hi" back.
He also advised you to go to lunch with some of these other jokers AccountingChic. He figures the first one of them who has to go to the washroom will be shamed into paying (fingers pointing and making noises like Invasion of the Body Snatchers)....You will probably see a bunch of childish losers fidgeting in their seats with their legs crossed after their second beer.. :mrgreen:

Accountingchic
Real Estate Talker

Tue May 03, 2011 2:09 pm

I see enough of that in my work, so I think I'll pass. :)

semven
Real Estate Talker

Tue May 03, 2011 2:10 pm

:D

Actually Johnny didnt say that...I made it up. But "he probably does see your Hi... :)

Accountingchic
Real Estate Talker

Tue May 03, 2011 5:07 pm

Kinda sorta probably thought so. :wink:

robert james
Real Estate Talker

Wed May 04, 2011 4:01 am

Looking on the bright side there should be a lot more time for lunch with the sales down by 21 % since Mar.. http://www.vancouversun.com/business/Me ... z1LKoIel1z

thinktom
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Wed May 04, 2011 8:48 am

Looking on the bright side there should be a lot more time for lunch with the sales down by 21 % since Mar.. http://www.vancouversun.com/business/Me ... z1LKoIel1z
The market is crashing! 40%-50% over the next year for sure!! **It's gonna be a bloodbath in Vancouver*!!!!* :roll:

robert james
Real Estate Talker

Wed May 04, 2011 10:10 am

The market is crashing! 40%-50% over the next year for sure!! **It's gonna be a bloodbath in Vancouver*!!!!* :roll:
Jeez Tom,,it isn`t that bad !!!! You don`t have to go Drama Queen for goodness sakes!!! You did not look on the bright side did you??.. I think more time for lunch is very nice.. :roll:

Thompson
Real Estate Talker

Wed May 04, 2011 10:14 am

Jeez Tom,,it isn`t that bad !!!! You don`t have to go Drama Queen for goodness sakes!!! You did not look on the bright side did you??.. I think more time for lunch is very nice.. :roll:
Robert, take more time with your family dring this sorrow time is much better for you, may god with your mom.

robert james
Real Estate Talker

Wed May 04, 2011 11:05 am

Well Thankyou Thompson !!! That is very thoughtful and kind...She passed away on April 18 th. so I think it is time to move on.. I am sure she would want me to contribute to the good of society when ever I can.. I just thought it was nice that the sales have slowed down a bit so that everyone can take time to smell the roses and have more lunch breaks and spend more time with their friends and mothers... Have a nice day!!! :)

Thompson
Real Estate Talker

Wed May 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Good to hear that you are recovered so quickly, Robert & James. But I insist to cry for your loss ...."ohohoh...ohoh...and ohooo" :mrgreen:

And what rose are you spinning at? Have you seen Yattermatters report, inventory is down, sales up (ok, except condos), and prices are way uuuuuup?

http://www.yattermatters.com/2011/05/va ... ment-45756

Oh, Robert, "you're welcome." Teaching is my hobby :P

thinktom
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Wed May 04, 2011 8:24 pm

You mean like this.....
Oh WOW !!! I am impressed !!!
It's called sarcasm, RJ. You can have your crown back now.

robert james
Real Estate Talker

Thu May 05, 2011 6:05 am

You mean like this.....
Oh WOW !!! I am impressed !!!
It's called sarcasm, RJ. You can have your crown back now.
Oh WOW !!! No lunch for me.. I was looking forward to meeting Thompson..I would even pay for lunch and the drinks.. :cry:

robert james
Real Estate Talker

Thu May 05, 2011 11:49 am

You know Thompson,, when I think about it,, we do not really need one of Tom`s lunches to meet anyway.. I go down to Van. every couple months and stay at my brother`s place on William`s street.. I take the dog for a walk every morning so when you see a white guy walking a dog,,just say "Good Morning White Shit",, then I will know it is Thompson.. You did call me a "Old East Indian" once,,so just to make it clear,,I am white and probably not as old as you think.. Oh WOW Tom,,you certainly do have a impressive line up of luncheon guests.. :oops: Not sure if I would be name dropping though..

Thompson
Real Estate Talker

Thu May 05, 2011 8:29 pm

I was looking forward to meeting Thompson..I would even pay for lunch and the drinks..
I have no interest to have lunch with you, RJ.
However, I don't mind to splash water in the summer with you if I can find your village.
Attachments
redneck.jpg
redneck.jpg (28.76 KiB) Viewed 3139 times

robert james
Real Estate Talker

Fri May 06, 2011 3:45 am

Is that the best you can do,Thompson ??? That is the second time you posted your slum landlord convention photo.. Surely you can do better than that.. :lol: