This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

2000sqft
Real Estate Talker

Re: Vancouver indvidual property sales details

Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:05 pm

@admin

how is it that Jimtan is still not banned. He posts the same graphs over and over without even understanding what he is posting. No supporting ideas or anything.

He's like the Canadian Donald Trump. Denying climate change, except hes denying cold hard numbers of real estate
This!!!! Totally agree...!!!
To the moon and beyond!...at $2000 per sq ft

eyesthebye2
Real Estate Talker

Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:54 pm

It's pretty obvious that Jimtan's predictions and expectations are of self interest. He must certainly be hoping to buy a detached home. He may tell you otherwise...but I like to filter the bullshit and cut right to the source.
He was a condo bull up to the time he sold, then he started skewing his view of the market to align with his personal narrative.
The term we use to describe Jimtan's attitude is "flip-flop" or positional bias.

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:31 pm

I tell the truth, my dear.  :roll:

Keep on cherry picking, though you should check the facts before you make big claims.
Attachments
VE-DET.jpg
VE-DET.jpg (42.22 KiB) Viewed 2482 times

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:59 am

It's pretty obvious that Jimtan's predictions and expectations are of self interest. He must certainly be hoping to buy a detached home. He may tell you otherwise...but I like to filter the bullshit and cut right to the source.
He was a condo bull up to the time he sold, then he started skewing his view of the market to align with his personal narrative.
The term we use to describe Jimtan's attitude is "flip-flop" or positional bias.
he/she/it  burped out an unlicenced picture without a link - to the circular file and to the moon!

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:27 am

And you post for anything but self interest.

Sorry, by post I meant cherry pick. LOL

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:32 am

If I'm cherry picking I post this one.
The other I posted for another purpose.

5771 Clarendon
1810sqft detached built 1951
42x117 RS-1 lot
Asking $1,398,000
Sold $1,650,000 on 16-May after 7 days
Central Killarney home for sale! Huge 42' x 117.03' on a rectangular, flat lot with a triple car garage and lane access. Newer roof, replaced in 2015. Recent renovations in 2017 include: new wide plank laminate floors and new bathroom on the main level, and fresh paint throughout the entire house. This lovely home is move-in ready, enjoyable for many years to come. Walking distance to bus stops, restaurants, London Drugs Plaza, Killarney Market, Nanaimo Park, Waverley Elementary, Killarney Secondary, and more. Do not miss this great opportunity before it is gone! First viewing on Friday, May 12 from 6 to 7 PM. OPEN HOUSE on Saturday, May 13 and Sunday, May 14 from 2 to 4:30 PM. By appointment on Monday, May 15. Offers in my mailbox by Tuesday, May 16 before 5 PM. SOLD! Listed By: OAKWYN REALTY LTD.
this is a good one about broad ranges and altruism
to the moon!

eyesthebye2
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:59 pm

Sorry, by post I meant cherry pick. LOL
Buddy, that's just the way it is...anything I pick is a cherry. Detached market is like hitting 3 cherries on the slot machine 9 of every 10 times you play. If I pick the dog sale of the group then that's the unusual example...that would be cherry picking. What I show you is far more representative. Sorry man.

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:14 pm

OMG...

15 over list price. 17 BELOW list price. One at list price. Yah, BABY  :!:
Let me remind ETB about the list she showed two weeks ago.
Yah Baby

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:59 am

Sorry, by post I meant cherry pick.  LOL
Buddy, that's just the way it is...anything I pick is a cherry. Detached market is like hitting 3 cherries on the slot machine 9 of every 10 times you play. If I pick the dog sale of the group then that's the unusual example...that would be cherry picking. What I show you is far more representative. Sorry man.
You speak from being of good character, which is more than anyone can say about the others.

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:40 am

This thread is hundreds of pages long  - you have posted overask sales 99% of the time.  Yep - I'm sure you are representative LOL
Keep picking them cherries... makes you feel good I'm sure.

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:42 am

@admin

how is it that Jimtan is still not banned. He posts the same graphs over and over without even understanding what he is posting. No supporting ideas or anything.

He's like the Canadian Donald Trump. Denying climate change, except hes denying cold hard numbers of real estate
You need to get your eyes checked - clearly you still don't know how to read a graph.  Give it time, maybe you'll get it one of these days.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:03 am

@admin

Its quite clear plain that you know how to interpret and analyze a chart. ! thumbs up!

eyesthebye2
Real Estate Talker

Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:14 pm

This thread is hundreds of pages long  - you have posted overask sales 99% of the time.  Yep - I'm sure you are representative LOL
Keep picking them cherries... makes you feel good I'm sure.
Sorry buddy, that's Vancouver. Don't shoot the messenger

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:53 pm

@admin

You need to get your eyes checked - clearly you still don't know how to read a graph.  Give it time, maybe you'll get it one of these days.
+1

yzfr1
Real Estate Talker

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:21 pm

@admin

Hummmm, ok lets try this again. To me this graph tells me that i'm a millionaire starting my 30's. ReallyReal and Jimtan are broke bitter bumbs. And your kids are screwed. #renters4life
I think that should sum things up?
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (148.42 KiB) Viewed 2310 times