This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Re: Vancouver indvidual property sales details

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:01 am

:lol:

I drive an E550 since 2014. What do you drive?

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:02 am

@admin

how is it that Jimtan is still not banned. He posts the same graphs over and over without even understanding what he is posting. No supporting ideas or anything.

He's like the Canadian Donald Trump. Denying climate change, except hes denying cold hard numbers of real estate
You need to get your eyes checked - clearly you still don't know how to read a graph.  Give it time, maybe you'll get it one of these days.
+1

with the lowest property taxes in north america buying is a sure thing

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:05 am

Hummmm, ok lets try this again. To me this graph tells me that i'm a millionaire starting my 30's. ReallyReal and Jimtan are broke bitter bumbs. And your kids are screwed. #renters4life
I think that should sum things up?
I drive a E550 since 2014. What do you drive?  :roll:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:07 am

@admin

how is it that Jimtan is still not banned. He posts the same graphs over and over without even understanding what he is posting. No supporting ideas or anything.

He's like the Canadian Donald Trump. Denying climate change, except hes denying cold hard numbers of real estate
You need to get your eyes checked - clearly you still don't know how to read a graph.  Give it time, maybe you'll get it one of these days.
Hummmm, ok lets try this again. To me this graph tells me that i'm a millionaire starting my 30's. ReallyReal and Jimtan are broke bitter bumbs. And your kids are screwed. #renters4life
+1 - everyone knows rent is throwing money away

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:55 am

@admin

Keep dreaming sunshine.  The only thing I rent is money, from the bank.  So do you... #renter4life might be something you see when looking in the mirror.
And you are a paper millionaire.  Congrats!  That's something I'm sure your mama would be proud of... LOL

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:57 am

Buddy, that's just the way it is...anything I pick is a cherry. Detached market is like hitting 3 cherries on the slot machine 9 of every 10 times you play. If I pick the dog sale of the group then that's the unusual example...that would be cherry picking. What I show you is far more representative. Sorry man.
This thread is hundreds of pages long  - you have posted overask sales 99% of the time.  Yep - I'm sure you are representative LOL
Keep picking them cherries... makes you feel good I'm sure.
Sorry buddy, that's Vancouver. Don't shoot the messenger
Nope - that's the cherry picked sales that make you feel better at night.   :lol:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:57 am

Buddy, that's just the way it is...anything I pick is a cherry. Detached market is like hitting 3 cherries on the slot machine 9 of every 10 times you play. If I pick the dog sale of the group then that's the unusual example...that would be cherry picking. What I show you is far more representative. Sorry man.
This thread is hundreds of pages long  - you have posted overask sales 99% of the time.  Yep - I'm sure you are representative LOL
Keep picking them cherries... makes you feel good I'm sure.
Sorry buddy, that's Vancouver. Don't shoot the messenger
your listings are a broad based representation of the vancouver market. thumbs up

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:01 am

I must say, the content of tdma's posts have actually improved since I have put him on ignore.  Gotta love a muzzle. :lol:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:02 am

@admin

As well, the alleged mercedes is probably from lego not a car.and yes lego does make luxury cars now

eyesthebye2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:30 pm

@admin

Its quite clear plain that you know how to interpret and analyze a chart. ! thumbs up!
I post individual sales so you aren't tricked by charts and graphs. There is nothing in the individual sales that indicate the market is changing direction.

eyesthebye2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Datsun b210 lol

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:08 pm

@admin

Its quite clear plain that you know how to interpret and analyze a chart. ! thumbs up!
I post individual sales so you aren't tricked by charts and graphs. There is nothing in the individual sales that indicate the market is changing direction.
Listen to Honest Eye!!!!!!!
She posts listings sold $$$ over asking price. Yes, there lies the truth.  :lol:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:11 pm

@admin

Finally the other person agrees with you ! To the moon !

yzfr1
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:44 pm

Cool story bro. This is a guy who lives in a condo and bitches about home prices being expensive.

Not only do you have no clue about economics and realestate. Your fincial planing is sub par as well to allocate that much money into a car while living in a 1 bedroom apartment.

I suppose you are "hood" rich

I drive a DeLorean, with flux capacitor option.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:01 pm

Cool story bro. This is a guy who lives in a condo and bitches about home prices being expensive.

Not only do you have no clue about economics and realestate. Your fincial planing is sub par as well to allocate that much money into a car while living in a 1 bedroom apartment.

I suppose you are "hood" rich

I drive a DeLorean, with flux capacitor option.
The amusing part is what you say, unlike the benz option is actually possible . You can buy fully rebuilt Deloreans in the USA, some with a full movie package