This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

eyesthebye2
Real Estate Talker

Re: Vancouver indvidual property sales details

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 am

Grey market sales - completely not reflective of the true market.

I am surprised you guys don't see these are obviously money laundering. Amateurs
So what's the true market if its not real sales data? Is it whether you can afford to buy or not? Lol

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:36 am

I am surprised you guys don't see these are obviously money laundering.  Amateurs
So what's the true market if its not real sales data? Is it whether you can afford to buy or not? Lol
It clearly isn't the cherry picked sales you post.
Luckily I bought years ago.  Jokes on your though - you can't afford to buy at these prices either.  Luckily, you bought years ago also - even though you cling to this idea it had something to do with skill - LOLLLLL  :lol:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:39 am

Lottery winners, $2 million each

Took a pic went i went for my run
looking good.   No3  road could be next too! to the moon!

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:40 am

I am surprised you guys don't see these are obviously money laundering.  Amateurs
The other guy didnt even have his own househouse3 lol

eyesthebye2
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:39 pm

Luckily I bought years ago.  Jokes on your though - you can't afford to buy at these prices either.  Luckily, you bought years ago also - even though you cling to this idea it had something to do with skill - LOLLLLL  :lol:
I'm sorry that the information I post causes you so much anxiety.
I wish everyone could afford to buy what they want...but this is a capitalistic society. Maybe in your next life reallyreal - or maybe Chilliwack! Lol

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:02 pm

I wish everyone could afford to buy what they want...but this is a capitalistic society.  Maybe in your next life reallyreal - or maybe Chilliwack! Lol
Your #fakenews sales don't give me anxiety at all.   :lol:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:04 pm

I wish everyone could afford to buy what they want...but this is a capitalistic society. Maybe in your next life reallyreal - or maybe Chilliwack! Lol
Kelowna lol

yzfr1
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:20 pm

You're not sorry, you enjoy sticking it to the bears.

Despite what Realreal says, make no mistake. Every day the market dosent crash and everytime you post these sales its like a dagger futher into the ass of the bears.

Jimtan has posted 545,532 X 8 to the power of 9 charts about a crashing housing market, but no one seems to give a shit to bother replying. No one feels the need to even try and defend against it.

But when you post these #'s Reallyreal feels the need to try and defend against the facts.

If the numbers were false there would be no need to say anything. The fact that it always draws a automatic repsonse proves the #'s mean something and it bothers him.

keep it up :)

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:35 pm

Joke is on ETB's kids - I am pretty sure they will be convincing themselves that they wanted to live in Chilliwack all along.  LOL  :lol:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:44 pm

Fartingfarting3 is funny

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:46 pm

Joke is on ETB's kids - I am pretty sure they will be convincing themselves that they wanted to live in Chilliwack all along.  LOL  :lol:
+1 +2 +3 +4 +5

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:49 pm

eyesthebye2
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:56 pm

Despite what Realreal says, make no mistake. Every day the market dosent crash and everytime you post these sales its like a dagger futher into the ass of the bears.

Jimtan has posted 545,532 X 8 to the power of 9 charts about a crashing housing market, but no one seems to give a shit to bother replying. No one feels the need to even try and defend against it.

But when you post these #'s Reallyreal feels the need to try and defend against the facts.

If the numbers were false there would be no need to say anything. The fact that it always draws a automatic repsonse proves the #'s mean something and it bothers him.

I feel sorry for those normal, level-headed and hard working people who have done everything they can to afford a home here.
I dont feel sorry for whiners, the lazy and the entitled. Like 23 year old whiner "dont have a million dollars" etc.
I structured my life be able to buy here. Got the proper job, worked extra to save for enough downpayment, then pounced when a small window of opportunity presented.

For the 14 years that I rented and couldn't afford a home I never bellyached like these guys like reallyreal, rentah, etc. I blamed myself for not owning a home, not anyone else. If it was that important to own a detached home I would have moved long ago and been happy wherever I was.

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:29 pm

I wish everyone could afford to buy what they want...but this is a capitalistic society.  Maybe in your next life reallyreal - or maybe Chilliwack! Lol

I feel sorry for those normal, level-headed and hard working people who have done everything they can to afford a home here.
I dont feel sorry for whiners, the lazy and the entitled. Like 23 year old whiner "dont have a million dollars" etc.
I structured my life be able to buy here. Got the proper job, worked extra to save for enough downpayment, then pounced when a small window of opportunity presented.

For the 14 years that I rented and couldn't afford a home I never bellyached like these guys like reallyreal, rentah, etc. I blamed myself for not owning a home, not anyone else. If it was that important to own a detached home I would have moved long ago and been happy wherever I was.
Sob Sob. I shed tears for dear ETB. But, I've also shed tears for the pensioners evicted and now live in flea infested digs.
Ultimately, it's about our (your kids). Will they get squeezed out, or will they have the same chances as we (you) did.  :?:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:33 pm

And..... there you go. there are the entitled people complaining that everyone is entitled to a cheap house