This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Re: Shady Realtors Anecdotes

Tue May 01, 2018 1:51 pm

I got pointed to this article by a friend:

https://www.mikestewart.ca/presale-cond ... vancouver/

If someone has some time, it would be great if they could translate this blog for me.  Clearly cue-ball didn't pass the grammar portion of his real estate license quiz.

I love hearing realtors cry about taxes and fees and permits and this and that.  They seem to be the most entitled group of babies in this province.

:lol:

janetperk

Wed May 02, 2018 3:36 am

Doesn't seem to do that!
Smoke mains alarms can significantly reduce the risk of death or injury by fire as they provide an early warning when a fire breaks out, allowing those in the premises to evacuate safely.

2000sqft
Real Estate Talker

Wed May 02, 2018 12:48 pm

what was so hard to understand about that article?? watched the video..made sense...read the article..made sense...don't get it?
To the moon and beyond!...at $2000 per sq ft

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:17 am

So check out this article re: the recent news in Toronto and it's impact in Vancouver:

https://www.westerninvestor.com/news/br ... 1.23417127

Only a matter of time before it comes to BC - realtors have two choices. Either embrace it or cry about it. The entitled ones will cry about it because clearly they don't offer much other than being to access data. The ones that embrace it will be the ones that thrive.

Either way, it is a moot point. There are virtually no sales to report these days anyways. :lol: