This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Re: Should the government intervene?

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:22 pm

really,

worry about your own family and yourself.

don't worry about anyone else.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will worry about what I want to worry about :mrgreen:

free country - get used to it.... well free except for the real estate.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:27 pm

as long as you mind your own business.

and don't break into cars/houses or grope joggers. or act loud or obnoxious while drunk or on drugs in the street.

nobody likes nosy people

thompson2
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:14 pm

really,

Oh no, that's mission impossible for him, you forgot that he is self-appointed an representative for Caucasian. :lol:

As if He is great as long as a race of Caucasian is great. He never understand why people call him "white trash", he thought everybody just like him is a racist, and doesn't realize there is a space between "white " and "trash". :)

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:09 pm

really,

Oh no, that's mission impossible for him, you forgot that he is self-appointed an representative for Caucasian. :lol:

As if He is great as long as a race of Caucasian is great. He never understand why people call him "white trash", he thought everybody just like him is a racist, and doesn't realize there is a space between "white " and "trash". :)
forgot your english classes again this week?

I have no clue what you are saying. :D

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:10 pm

really,

he/she/it is worried OMG someone has money. who cares lol

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:16 pm

I don't worry about people that have money - nor do I care.

Nor do I care about the millions... actually hundreds of millions of Chinese living like slaves making all us toys to play with. :D

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:25 pm

people are envious

HomelessinSD
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:08 pm

there are plenty of places for people to go like Pemberton and such. it's a big province
You're such an asshole. There are so many good people in Pemberton... Hard working, decent, Canadian valued people. To insinuate that those who can't afford to live in Vancouver proper should have to relocate out to some type of redneck society is pathetic: people who live in Pemberton live their by choice.

Not that red lantern's (reallyreal's) views are representive, but that comment is way offside.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Did I say there was anything wrong with Pemberton?

I just figured he could be more comfortable....whether they are like him or not, but at least look like him

I actually enjoy partying with Caucasian, they are entertaining, just not the ignorant ones. I love my Caucasian brothers and sisters. There are cultural differencand misunderstanding but all in all I like them. Just not the poison breed of them

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:54 pm

You sound like a true racist. Justify it by saying I even have caucasian friends.

Your poor children are growing up in a racist household.

thompson2
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:13 pm

I just figured he could be more comfortable....whether they are like him or not, but at least look like him

I actually enjoy partying with Caucasian, they are entertaining, just not the ignorant ones. I love my Caucasian brothers and sisters. There are cultural differencand misunderstanding but all in all I like them. Just not the poison breed of them
Haha...no one like that monkey, you just can't send him to Pemberton, maybe he feels comfortable among the rednecks, but soon or late he will be kick out from there, his ass belongs to correction centre in Mission.

By the way, I like Caucasion too, but not that trash, no matter what colour on his butt. :P

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Haha...no one like that monkey, you just can't send him to Pemberton, maybe he feels comfortable among the rednecks, but soon or late he will be kick out from there, his ass belongs to correction centre in Mission.

By the way, I like Caucasion too, but not that trash, no matter what colour on his butt. :P
Hahahahaah thompson - always coming to defense of your boyfriends. Does you wife know you like coloured butts?

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:26 pm

People like relly just should not live here in an international city and pollute society with his type of views

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:33 am

the way to say it is - its a solution in search of a problem

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:55 am

pretty much. his problem is he wants to live in vancouver but cannot afford.

him and a billion others.

people want ferraris too but you can't get mad about it.