This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

thompson2
Real Estate Talker

Re: Bentall Centre sold to a Chinese insurance company

Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:43 pm

Thompson,

Point Grey home sells for 9 million. 11 offers all cash, no subjects, all Chinese buyers.
None are Canadians and the money is laundered. :twisted: Justify this all you want but this is what you are supporting & it will screw over future generations or real Canadians.

I saw a comment in one of the newspaper articles about this & A Chinese person said:
I forget the exact quote but it went something like this:
Canadians must be idiots! Allowing foreigners to buy up all their prime real estate without even putting up a fight. Wait until we discriminate against all the Caucasian people & their kids in 10 years when we are the majority. The USA would never allow this to happen.
Don't be that stupid whattodo. If you have evidence of those Chinese are laundering money then you should report to RCMP now, otherwise just shut the fuck up, I have enough redneck's rumors, kind of waste my time to response the shit.

If some one wants a dirt in Point Grey with that kind of money, great, power on him. Why should I worry about? Vancouver is big enough for me, I can live somewhere else, there are a lot of places that I think is much better than Point Grey. Why should anyone worry about? Seller ( Canadian) got their money and that will eventually go into our financial system, to benefit each and every Canadians, plus City hall will charge them with all kind of taxes and fees year after year. Future generation? They can wait, wait until old people die like every generation did.

So, You want a fight? Great, be my guest and power on you too! But if you don't have that kind of money what can you do? Buying a machine gun with you down payment? It is all races bs, not market anymore, I guess in you mind majority discriminates minority is a sure thing, eh?

reallyreal
Real Estate Talker

Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:06 am

Next time try posting in english.

Re: the Chinese being criminals - its obvious. Open your eyes :shock:

You dont need proof- just common sense.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:40 am