This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

timber2012
Real Estate Talker

Re: Even VREAA is calling it "quits"

Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:49 am

Funny how warren12 makes a comment about what a loser some guy is on vreaa because he posts a bunch of times yet ignores his hero, the whipmaster. good to see that the circle jerk clue is still going strong.
I know you hold a special place in your heart for me. But you should probably get out more, the weather is great.
I was thinking the same thing of your circle jerk buddy - leads the league in posts during sunny weather. :D :lol: :lol: fawker
George Carlin once said "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

WhipMaster
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Timber, you and VREAA have something in common. You keep saying you want to but you just can't quit. :mrgreen:
Hoo~Cudda~Not~Nod~ed????? :-)

timber2012
Real Estate Talker

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:43 pm

What's a VREAA?
George Carlin once said "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”

WhipMaster
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:57 pm

^scumbag lying loser, just like you. :mrgreen:

timber2012
Real Estate Talker

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:24 pm

well there you go. glad to see your addicted to liars. No wonder you're such good friends with Thompson.

Admitting your addiction is the first step. :lol:

jesse1
Real Estate Talker

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:56 pm

From vreaa's blog comments, vreaa lifts up the skirt:
Speaking of…‘Waylen’ and ‘Jason’ and ‘Property_Magnate’ all post from the same url…
Who's been stealing Property_Magnate's handle. WHO?
There is no shame in overpaying

timber2012
Real Estate Talker

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:59 am

:shock:

maybe they are property_magnate's roomates. looks like he didn't make much money after all on real estate. he has to subsidize his home ownership by renting out rooms one by one and sharing a computer. :mrgreen:

jesse1
Real Estate Talker

Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:14 am

There have been other RET-like commenters show up on vreaa, also using multiple handles. Hilarity ensued then the owner of the establishment asked the kind gentleman to leave of his own accord. Which he did.

jesse1
Real Estate Talker

Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Found another one from "Jason" (whomever he is):
Man you are a nasty person. Your words are quite vulgar to me, I’m not a “poor sap” we are people who were caught in a world economic melt down. Promises of a Squamish boom were trampled on by the 2008 melt down. I don’t need your sympathy or your harsh critizism. We bought in Squamish at the height with consistent local promises of a city boom that failed drastically after the Olympics. What makes me sick is people like you, obviously with more money than u can spend critizizing other peoples decisions and telling them to suck it up and take a loss of well over 100k. In sensitive knob. Karma will bit that fat cat ass of yours one day.”
Bears don't hate. They eat.

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:34 pm

What makes me sick is people like you, obviously with more money than u can spend critizizing other peoples decisions and telling them to suck it up and take a loss of well over 100k. In sensitive knob. Karma will bit that fat cat ass of yours one day.”
Where is Sensitive Knob and why did their prices crash?
In fond memory of Taipan, a model of modesty, decency, dignity and tolerance. Long may we all prosper from the tremendous legacy of worldly wisdom and specialized real estate knowledge which he left in the "Arguments" thread.

WhipMaster
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:50 pm

The Huffer's can all fork off! :P
Right in the nachos!!! hahahahahah! :mrgreen:

tapioca
Real Estate Talker

Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:41 am

I think the Squamish story is an example of "all markets are local".

I mean, Squamish. It's miles away from work for most people, even with the Sea to Sky. No easy transit option. Have to get through the North Shore traffic and cross a bridge to get downtown. And people wonder why it's hard to sell their homes???????

Having said that, I hear that it's more and more on the radar for people priced out of the north shore who want that kind of lifestyle. I think the distance from civilisation should always be priced in though.

WhipMaster
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:35 am

^ Yes Tapioca. Also consider this.... 1) real estate does not always go up in the short to medium term.
2) if you can't afford to buy with #1 in mind, don't buy.

So here's the problem with the "entitled" ones. They think just because they buy it, it's gotta go up. Then if they gotta sell at an inopportune time they blame everyone else.

There is never a "safe" time to buy real estate due to the debt that buyers have. only after about 5 or so years that the owner can feel a little more at ease because presumably 1) real estate prices have gone up 2) the owners job situation has improved ie. pay increase 3) some of the principal has been paid down. 4) if there is additional rental revenue coming in there have been some rent increases 5) the owner has benefitted from the same payments for the last 5 years. :mrgreen:

jesse1
Real Estate Talker

Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:59 pm

http://vreaa.wordpress.com/2013/07/14/b ... ment-70761
Don’t need to leverage it up to the max when you have money from previous real estate investments. You’re the one on the sidelines the past 10 years (if you are one of the perma-bears!) without any equity that will need to leverage the most IF you EVER get into a house. Most likely not however – probably rent in Newton, Surrey for the rest of your life.

Only you could see the silver lining for a city like Detroit! Now I know why you hate Vancouver so much. We don’t need types like you living here in the Lower Mainland! You probably hate Lululemon, Starbucks, Whole Foods and people who have it better than you, correct? I thought so. Whereabouts do you live on the eastside? Do you smoke? Coz you sound like a loser, who smokes as well. Har Har Har.
Never look back.

WhipMaster
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Jesse, you make about as much sense as some Chinese fortune cookies that I have read. I think you have some real promise at the cookie factory. :mrgreen: