The NDP will be disastrous for real estate prices..... so I hope they win
What's in store with an NDP win?
- They'll coddle BC's already bloated public sector and cave on union negotiations leading to increased deficits, borrowings and ratings downgrades
- More corporate evisceration - we'll lose the 3 companies that haven't yet pulled stakes and moved to TO/Calgary.
- The natural resource sector will plunge back into remission.... not that it really got off the ground anyways
- Nurses will make $156/hour. Why? because it's healthcare.... and you can never through enough money at healthcare.
- Teachers charged with misconduct will remain gainfully employed and earn more than the Telus CEO.
- UBC will forced to set-up a campus in Chilliwack so every person capable of farm labour can now get a UBC degree
- My friends will continue to yammer on about the Canucks to make up for a life completely absent any type of achievement or intellectual stimulation.
- Desperate for an economic 'win', the NDP will coordinate a high profile trade mission to China not realizing they're 15 years late on the China business cycle.
- A leaky condo scandal at Millenium Water will happen on their watch. The NDP will set up a new fund guaranteeing homeowners for all the losses
- Sensing apologetic pushovers in Victoria, the Musqueam Nation will stake a claim on all of the Lower Mainland and take their case to the Hague.
- Lots of people will do eco-sustainable sh*t, making BC the green-economy hub of north america...... whatever that means
- With an open-door, politically-correct populace, BC will welcome even more children and parents of corrupt Chinese officials. Most will earn extra cash by standing in line at Rennie Condo launches
- etc etc
So yeah, if the Liberals keep power, I'm calling RE prices to moderate by 20% on average.....if NDP win, it's closer to 40%.... and all that nasty sh*t above