This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

HAM
Real Estate Talker

Re: Photos: Vancouver's 10 worst rental buildings

Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:52 am

Yup make up stories and live in your fair tale. So what did Tsur say last week, not in Feb moron. You can't stand that you're wrong.

http://realestatetalks.com/viewtopic.ph ... 15#p318135
So jimmy said I missed the dip in Richmond last year. And now prices have fallen even more with no balance in sight! The poor old man is just too old and grumpy!

fishguy15
Real Estate Talker

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:15 pm

So what did Tsur say last week, not in Feb moron.
Jim forgot to take his own advice and read his quoted article carefully. He attributed the quotes to Tsur, but they were from Cam Muir.

HAM
Real Estate Talker

Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:21 pm

Thanks fish,

Jimmy, how are you going to take on the bears when you're confused?
So jimmy said I missed the dip in Richmond last year. And now prices have fallen even more with no balance in sight! The poor old man is just too old and grumpy!

jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 pm

So what did Tsur say last week, not in Feb moron.
Jim forgot to take his own advice and read his quoted article carefully. He attributed the quotes to Tsur, but they were from Cam Muir.
Oops! I do make a mistake from time to time. And, I do admit it.

BTW, don't ask dumb questions like “What is vacancy rate?” Do learn from Forrest Gump. He is much smarter than you!

:roll:

Oh yeah, 20-30% off some sfh in Richmond and you say, it's all good. What's next, my post are made up and the sales data is fake?
Ah so!

That's what happens when you are desperate and misquote from News 1130. You made a fool of yourself. Everyone by now knows that you are a con-man.

BTW, refer to REBGV February release for January statistics. You yourself linked to it!!!!

The Richmond Composite is only down 4.5% (6 months) and 5.2% (one year). Similarly, the Richmond SFH index is only down 4.8% and 6.3%.

So, what's this BS about Richmond SFH being 20-30% down? Didn't I say that you love to cherry pick.

The thing about con-men is that they love the brazen misrepresentation and big lie. There's bound to be someone who falls for it.

Yes, Waldo owns you!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HAM
Real Estate Talker

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Jimmy,

Screw the hpi! Why not be traditional and not use the bullshit index that was created 1 year ago to hide the declines.

Btw, something you can't see, Richmond avg down 15% yoy for all property types.

Because you're an idiot, I'd know what to offer if buying in Richmond. When Richmond has 60-90 sfh sales each month, I picked about half the sales to show you. But you obviously don't look at my posts for Richmond. It's not Cherry picking, you're the only one here that uses those words.

See, even you've been duped by the hpi. All your life you've used average price and median price for real estate. What the hell is this hpi doing here? Why wasn't it introduced years ago? Exactly!!! To slow the bubble and try to create a soft landing!!

So go buy in Richmond now! Go overpay and I'll lowball and have my home much cheaper! We all know here you like to pay more and you obviously don't understand value.

So what did Tsur say? You only replies because Fishguy exposed your idiocy. By the time the hpi shows 15% decline, this market will be completely a mess. 950 sfh currently in Richmond, 250 of them vacant. Total moi is 10 and this is supposed to be spring? But you don't know that because you can't see it. I show what I can here and many respect my posts because this info is guarded by realtors.

Keep using the hpi, it will destroy you :mrgreen:

jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:11 am

Jimmy,

So go buy in Richmond now! Go overpay and I'll lowball and have my home much cheaper! We all know here you like to pay more and you obviously don't understand value.

So what did Tsur say? You only replies because Fishguy exposed your idiocy. By the time the hpi shows 15% decline, this market will be completely a mess. 950 sfh currently in Richmond, 250 of them vacant. Total moi is 10 and this is supposed to be spring? But you don't know that because you can't see it. I show what I can here and many respect my posts because this info is guarded by realtors.

Keep using the hpi, it will destroy you :mrgreen:

Haha

Why do you keep calling me a coward? I'm the guy willing to take on a bunch of rabid nut jobs. Demolish their poor economics and make them look dumb. I'm not the one who intimidates women.

Wait! That's you. Did you ever send them the Starbucks card?

Anyway, sales will be slow till May. First, the PST will return in April. That helps new home sales. Then, we will see the full NDP platform.

Don't expect any surprises. Dix and his team are smart and rational. For example, their forestry program is already known. No problems with civic groups. That's because they have had time to actually listen and learn.

Indeed, I expect their program to be pro-community and inspirational, rather than anti-business.

Finally, all we need is a weak C$ at $1.20 (2014 or 2015), Then, smiles all around. Whistler anyone?

Why should I be destroyed? The trend is my friend!

:wink:

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:14 am

Jimtan:
Anyway, sales will be slow till May. First, the PST will return in April. That helps new home sales. Then, we will see the full NDP platform.
That doesn't explain the current massive discounting going on. Do you think the sale of older homes is currently being held back by PST expectations?
Don't expect any surprises. Dix and his team are smart and rational. For example, their forestry program is already known. No problems with civic groups. That's because they have had time to actually listen and learn.
Dix wasn't smart enough to get away with his attempted obstruction of justice when he forged that document in an attempt to discredit the police investigation into suspected NDP corruption. Nor was he smart enough to get away with Skytrain fare evasion, he got caught again. This guy is neither smart nor rational, he's a dishonest, opportunistic rabble-rouser who is using our regular "rent-a-rabble" crowd of malcontents and unionized underachievers to gain power.
Indeed, I expect their program to be pro-community and inspirational, rather than anti-business.
If you mean handouts to nonproductive whiners and big unions you are probably correct. I do expect that an NDP government will result in a lot of new jobs being created, unfortunately they will be in Alberta and Washington State.

Before the people kicked out the last disastrous NDP government they could correctly state that they were responsible for the creation of many small businesses, the problem was that those new small businesses were big businesses until the NDP took power.

And don't forget, last time they were in power one of their ministers was convicted for stealing money from a Nanaimo charity for widows and orphans and putting it into the NDP party coffers. Does anybody know if they ever paid back those stolen funds?
Finally, all we need is a weak C$ at $1.20 (2014 or 2015), Then, smiles all around. Whistler anyone?
I do see merit in that, especially for Eastern Canada's manufacturing base. Of course, that will put more downward pressure on home prices as foreign buyers bail out.
In fond memory of Taipan, a model of modesty, decency, dignity and tolerance. Long may we all prosper from the tremendous legacy of worldly wisdom and specialized real estate knowledge which he left in the "Arguments" thread.

HAM
Real Estate Talker

Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:14 pm

jimmy wrote:
So prices will start their ascent after May? We will remember this bold prediction. (I think that's a embarrassing prediction haha)

jimmy chirped:
No! I sent them some McDonald's coupons :mrgreen:
I'm the guy willing to take on a bunch of rabid nut jobs. Demolish their poor economics and make them look dumb. I'm not the one who intimidates women.
Your expertise economics has got you nowhere. You claim you are a smart investor but you've bought your home in 2009. A smart investor would have bought a sfh in 2009, or a condo in 2005. You also ignore that this bubble has been created by debt and bunk loans that are backed by the government, and the taxpayers. You also ignore all the mortgage rule changes that were implemented so people that can't afford a home, are now able leverage themselves to death. And most of all, I can't believe how naive you are to completely follow the Teranet HPI. The index to trick and manipulate idiots like you jimmy.

We will come back here in September and I will promise you will be a grumpier old man!!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:03 am

jimmy wrote:
So prices will start their ascent after May? We will remember this bold prediction. (I think that's a embarrassing prediction haha)

jimmy chirped:
No! I sent them some McDonald's coupons :mrgreen:
No surprise about the coupon. You are what you. Shows that I am an astute judge of character.

Please note that you (and the rest of the noisy crowd) will lose even if prices remain flat for the rest of the year.

No payday.

:shock:

HAM
Real Estate Talker

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:21 am

Jimmy,
Please note that you (and the rest of the noisy crowd) will lose even if prices remain flat for the rest of the year.
Thanks for the smart advice, but I'm up 6% on my portfolio ytd. You're confusing yourself again.

ETB came here to insult and confuse many potential buyers with her data. Let me know if you want some coupons too, I'll send you some :mrgreen:

jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:28 am

Jimmy,
Thanks for the smart advice, but I'm up 6% on my portfolio ytd. You're confusing yourself again.

ETB came here to insult and confuse many potential buyers with her data. Let me know if you want some coupons too, I'll send you some :mrgreen:
Silly boy,

No one cares what your 'portfolio' does. Yoohoo!

:lol:

You nasty bears are forecasting a big drop. Even a small drop in 2013 would be a defeat. A flat market would be a disaster for you. The big bull looms ahead.

:wink:

You're new here. ETB didn't come here in 2009 to 'confuse buyers'. She came to announce her joy in purchasing a SFH. Then, she was jumped on by the fools. She has had the last laugh laugh.

Right. I need the coupons.

:mrgreen: