This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Re: Farewell Party. Taipan Retires from RETALKS

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Jeez Snakey, you couldn't even retain a bit of dignity as you leave. Obviously you are desperately trying to keep this unwanted thread alive in the hope that somebody cares. Didn't you read the all the hostile comments? Go or stay, nobody cares! :roll:
In fond memory of Taipan, a model of modesty, decency, dignity and tolerance. Long may we all prosper from the tremendous legacy of worldly wisdom and specialized real estate knowledge which he left in the "Arguments" thread.

Taipan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Last edited by Taipan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taipan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:17 pm

Last edited by Taipan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

HAM
Real Estate Talker

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:26 am

You're going to leave unresolved business on the table? Poke around every now and then at least.
So jimmy said I missed the dip in Richmond last year. And now prices have fallen even more with no balance in sight! The poor old man is just too old and grumpy!

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:45 am

Taipan:
And I’m sorry but don’t trust anybody.

World wide the whole property industry are masters at being deceptive, manipulative and exploitive of human weaknesses and desires over practical realities.
Thanks Snakey, by being publicly and repeatedly caught in so many lies you have demonstrated the wisdom of those words.
Learn to assess value not price. 98% of people understand price while 2% understand value.
That's right! If a jaguar is selling for about three times what it sells for in other countries you ignore the price and look at the value, then you'll feel comfortable buying it (or leasing it) because "it's different here". :roll:
In fond memory of Taipan, a model of modesty, decency, dignity and tolerance. Long may we all prosper from the tremendous legacy of worldly wisdom and specialized real estate knowledge which he left in the "Arguments" thread.

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:54 am

You're going to leave unresolved business on the table?
I agree. You never did tell us how, despite only having a double digit IQ, you were supposedly accepted into university and graduated with a business degree without ever having to learn any grammar or spelling.

Please don't leave that compelling mystery unresolved, there are lots of dimwitted youngsters who would love to follow your example. Right now the only way they can put a degree on the wall is if they photocopy somebody else's and obscure the name, but then the only person who would accept it is you. :lol:

semven
Real Estate Talker

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:43 am

Adios Taipan and remember....

Vos can quod bullshit fans, sed vos Cant quod bullshit scaenicorum

jesse1
Real Estate Talker

Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:41 pm

You guys continue post after the guy says he's out. Are you arguing with your Australian property development mogul nemesis or the wind.
There is no shame in overpaying

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 pm

I was just hoping he might leave a valuable goodbye present by letting us in on the secret of how he supposedly managed to obtain a degree in business (majors in economics and law) without ever achieving a basic level of literacy. I do think a lot of poorly educated high school drop-outs could benefit greatly from that knowledge.

Unfortunately, every time I have asked the question it has been greeted with evasion and distractions. Leaving that enduring mystery unanswered is very disappointing and leads to speculation that perhaps his business degree is just like his other "degree" which eventually turned out to be a mail-order diploma.

I also don't believe for one moment that his frail ego will permit him to abandon this forum if he still thinks that even one person is paying any attention to him. We will see.

HAM
Real Estate Talker

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Is he really gone? :(
So jimmy said I missed the dip in Richmond last year. And now prices have fallen even more with no balance in sight! The poor old man is just too old and grumpy!

flipflop
Real Estate Talker

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:33 pm

"In 4 weeks’ time, I fly to BC to start 11 weeks ski holiday. I know, who has 11 weeks holiday? But somebody has to do it. :mrgreen: "And I have decided to retire from this forum by the end of November"

Taipan, a true gentleman and man of his word. I usually don't read his posts but I just read the first few lines from this post and had a laugh. What kind of sad, insecure, pompous, person who is lacking in self esteem writes these things on an anonymous internet forum? It is safe to assume that in real life he can't be the big shot that he pretends to be here so he has to come back here to post for some much needed ego boost :roll:

Oh well I guess the retirement was too good to be true and it just means that I will just have to filter through and ignore again more of his lengthy useless posts :lol:

HAM
Real Estate Talker

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Who the hell posts pictures of himself and his wife on an internet forum? Now that's weird. I did like Taipan, but he hits and runs from this forum. I think its childish actually. If you say you're done, then leave. Or come back and discuss real estate!

Taipan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:54 pm

Last edited by Taipan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Taipan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Last edited by Taipan on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Taipan:
think ill call back mid summer - and rub Geezers nose in it - why? Because he deserves it.
Rub my nose in what loser? You got it wrong and my reticence was right. But I know your frail ego will never allow you to admit it - even to yourself. :lol:

FlipFlop:
What kind of sad, insecure, pompous, person who is lacking in self esteem writes these things on an anonymous internet forum? It is safe to assume that in real life he can't be the big shot that he pretends to be here so he has to come back here to post for some much needed ego boost
+1

You see Snakey, you've been busted, everybody's got you figured out. Pathetic!