This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

Marco911
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Back in town for 24 hours

Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:58 am

http://www.2shared.com/video/vSgpMYdP/Piano_3.html

Hey everyone. I came back to Vancouver for 24 hours on a lay-over. Ended up at UBC and a friend wanted me to play him the piano for him.

I thought while I was playing, I would record myself since there was a long going debate on if I could actually play the piano or not. I'm now going to be back on a plane in a few hours. Looks like the old Canon camera still takes half decent videos.

rofina
Real Estate Talker

Re: Back in town for 24 hours

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Lets hope Piano of excellence also makes a comeback, RiskArb too.

What have you been up to Marko? Not in Vancouver anymore, what happened with the mortgage business?

RiskArb
Real Estate Talker

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:10 pm

http://www.2shared.com/video/vSgpMYdP/Piano_3.html

Hey everyone. I came back to Vancouver for 24 hours on a lay-over. Ended up at UBC and a friend wanted me to play him the piano for him.

I thought while I was playing, I would record myself since there was a long going debate on if I could actually play the piano or not. I'm now going to be back on a plane in a few hours. Looks like the old Canon camera still takes half decent videos.
Welcome back!

Request: Post your video to youtube or vimeo please. After one click on that link of yours I was inundated with pop-ups ..... and like most, not a fan of having to download special software on my pc for one view.

PS: Has anyone here actually been able to view the video??

PPS: Marco, you make it sound like you don't live in Vancouver at all. Where are the new digs?

flipflop
Real Estate Talker

Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Good to see some old posters on here! I used to post under "eastside" but somehow my account was deleted so now I am "flipflop". Whatever happened to all of the old posters like JH, Freako, ladyluck, and others?......there used to be a lot of useful information posted on here and rumbles on here but at least it used to be interesting and entertaining. Now it is pretty quiet and boring around here :|