1) Age / Location / Occupation
2) What real estate do you own?
3) What's your view on the market going forward? Buyer or seller? Which parts of the market?
4) Anything else?
1) 42 / Bradner, BC / Self employed software reseller
2) My home
3) In the next 3-6 months, my wife and I will be buying 2 condos in Phoenix and after that, we'll likely start looking across Canada at other investment opps.
4) I'm so wet behind the ears, I need a towel. This past weekend was an amazing start to what I hope is a long term, investment lifestyle after taking Ozzie Jurock's Weekend Real Estate Action course. I thought I knew a little bit about real estate investing, but after this weekend, I realized how much I didn't know and more importantly, how much I still have to learn.
I'm looking forward to meeting other REAG members at the monthly meetings and sharing information and ideas.
Edit: And of course, getting to know people on this forum, too