Yes, you are right, but landlord has to give her the one month eviction notice first, otherwise there is no base for social workers to step in.call social services before she gets hurt.
Really? I didn't know that. Hahahahaha....only 70 percent of the nation could speak Mandarin. Yet many who do speak it do so poorly, and the remaining 30 percent, or 400 million people, cannot not speak it at all, the Xinhua news agency reported.
You are right about the first half, but do you really think Canadian government is an idiot about immigrant policy? I don't think so.I don't think foreign ownership is a big deal in Vancouver. It's investor immigrants and other immigrants that are the problem.