westar99 wrote:Thanks for your message of congratulations Warren12. I slept on my purchase last night, awoke and am still very pleased. I'm sticking with it and won't be turning this over as an assignment (sorry everyone). The finishing are quite good and the price per square foot was reasonable on the 2 BR I bought. The prices were not that much more than Marine Gateway per square foot and I've got downtown parking! That said, there is no T & T downstairs.
Interest in TELUS Garden has been phenomenal. In an effort to avoid disappointment, we have decided to allow our priority registrants to purchase today, Sunday March 25 12-5pm.
Please note that availability is severely limited. We advise you to prepare for the following plans:
Size (sq ft)
2 Bedroom + flex
E - click to download
883 sq ft
2 Bedroom + flex R - click to download 1,080 sq ft
2 Bedroom + flex S - click to download 844 sq ft
2 Bedroom + flex T - click to download 1,045 sq ft
2 Bedroom + Family Room + flex W - click to download 1,112sq ft
3 Bedroom + flex N - click to download 1,173sq ft
3 Bedroom + flex P1 - click to download 1,355sq ft
We do apologize if you were looking for a 1-bedroom home, but we strongly encourage you to explore areas in the tower you hadn't previously considered.
You won't want to miss your opportunity to be part of Vancouver real estate history. Please review the following steps to prepare for your purchase opportunity.
Prepare For Your Purchase Opportunity
1. Decision makers: Please ensure all decision makers are present.
2. Offers: No conditional offers will be accepted.
3. Select: We advise you choose your top home selections in advance of the early purchase opportunity. Due to the high interest in this project, we encourage you to make several home selection options in order to avoid disappointment.
4. Deposit: Please be prepared to present a cheque for $20,000 payable to "Kornfeld Mackoff Silber LLP in trust". This will need to be replaced with a bank draft within 24 hours.
5. Arrival: Please use our entrance at 768 Seymour Street. Doors open today at 12pm sharp and sales will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to introducing you to this monumental project.
red_lantern wrote:SO not worth it. Unless you like the view of the telus office employees outside your window or the next building in front of you.
Watch the values drop in a few years when it's built and owners realize they ain't getting a view.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests