This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Re: Vancouver indvidual property sales details

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:47 pm

reallyreal2 wrote:
eyesthebye2 wrote:
yzfr1 wrote:
Harahomes you got trolled hard. I wanted to warn you that you were setting yourself up. You learned a valuable lesson on who the resident bear troll is now. Although you have a burning sensation right now it should subside in the morning. However for Reallreal2

This is how he really feels.. every time he logs on to this forum and trolls. This is the root of his anger and bitterness, struggling to make ends meet and getting pushed out of the core of the city. I suppose it's a common theme with the bears. "it's not fair" But I hope this can educate my fellow posters a little more on the psyche of a bear troll. Everyday they are faced with the reality of sky high property prices and no clear solution on what to do with life. They come and try to build up some self esteem by putting others down who have properties. Actually quite sad in ReallyReal2 case... he's not dumb either.

Cognitive dissonance

Rather than admit his failure to reach the grapes, the fox rationalizes that they are not really desirable. One commentator argues that the story illustrates the state of cognitive dissonance The fox is taken as attempting to hold incompatible ideas simultaneously, desire and its frustration. In that case, the disdain expressed by the fox at the conclusion to the fable serves at least to reduce the dissonance through criticism. Jon Elster calls this pattern of mental behavior "adaptive preference formation".

Fuck this is funny. You just described every bear on this forum.

I know - some people have convinced themself they are happy in a teardown on Inverness - LOL

drool and envy is what you got

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:48 pm

20 sales today and one overask - cherry picking away

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:48 pm

eyesthebye2 wrote:
yzfr1 wrote:
Harahomes you got trolled hard. I wanted to warn you that you were setting yourself up. You learned a valuable lesson on who the resident bear troll is now. Although you have a burning sensation right now it should subside in the morning. However for Reallreal2

reallyreal2 wrote:
Everybody else struggles to make ends meet and is getting pushed out of the core of the city.

This is how he really feels.. every time he logs on to this forum and trolls. This is the root of his anger and bitterness, struggling to make ends meet and getting pushed out of the core of the city. I suppose it's a common theme with the bears. "it's not fair" But I hope this can educate my fellow posters a little more on the psyche of a bear troll. Everyday they are faced with the reality of sky high property prices and no clear solution on what to do with life. They come and try to build up some self esteem by putting others down who have properties. Actually quite sad in ReallyReal2 case... he's not dumb either.

Cognitive dissonance

Rather than admit his failure to reach the grapes, the fox rationalizes that they are not really desirable. One commentator argues that the story illustrates the state of cognitive dissonance The fox is taken as attempting to hold incompatible ideas simultaneously, desire and its frustration. In that case, the disdain expressed by the fox at the conclusion to the fable serves at least to reduce the dissonance through criticism. Jon Elster calls this pattern of mental behavior "adaptive preference formation".

Fuck this is funny. You just described every bear on this forum.

In addition its everywhere at the top. The negative people wont be satisfied until they bring everyone down to their level of drool and envy

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:50 pm

reallyreal2 wrote:
You guys are all clueless. 

what you say is what you are

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:50 pm

VanLord wrote:
reallyreal2 wrote:
Harahomes wrote:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/bad-news-for-metro-vancouver-home-buyers-as-prices-climb-1.4073731

I was saying this for the last 6 months.  With all the negative media and blaming Chinese buyers people where sitting on the fence waiting, hopeing that that prices would fall 20 to 30 percent.  Now people are rushing back into the market.
I feel bad for the people that thought the market was crashing and could have picked up and good deal in the last 6 months.....

Did you buy?

I bought in July 2016, took possession in October...but not in the lower mainland, bought a very special place on the island and looks like its worth at least 100k more than when we bought.  Then again it doesn't really matter about fluctuations as will be holding for a long time.  

You're just envious and drooling about the tax free gains people in Vancouver make. plonk

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Even though I can't read tdma's posts I can certainly say to him:

I see you've been on a posting streek since my observation on your butt hurt tonight. 

You've successfully been trigged.

Thanks for playing

:lol:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Harahomes wrote:
^^^^ you know me! ^^^^

intelligent people know you're allowed to be brave without necessarily buying

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:52 pm

reallyreal2 wrote:

You've successfully been trigged.

yzfr1
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:02 pm

By all means let accommodate you, these are by far my favourite from tonight. You're welcome

tdma800 wrote:

tdma800 wrote:

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:03 pm

yzfr1 wrote:
By all means let accommodate you, these are by far my favourite from tonight. You're welcome

tdma800 wrote:

tdma800 wrote:

did you put jimtan on ignore yet?  or you like having him hand you your ass all night long...  :lol:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:05 pm

reallyreal2 wrote:
yzfr1 wrote:

tdma800 wrote:

tdma800 wrote:

ass all night long...  :lol:

vague donkey reference

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:05 pm

yzfr1 wrote:

tdma800 wrote:

tdma800 wrote:

I hereby and solemnly declare, with all the full faith and credit, with a gold red wax seal, +1

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:28 pm

reallyreal2 wrote:
eyesthebye2 wrote:
Ok one argument with ETB, than I'm out for a while
How is Real Estate any different???  

Dont be naive.
Stock market is for making money. If there is no money to be made there are no buyers.
Housing has function.
There are locations all over N America whete housing never appreciates...yet there are still ample buyers.
Thats why I dont trust stocks. Eventually the music will stop and stockholders will be left without a chair to sit on.

Again - do you even understand how the stock market works? 
I guess it doesn't matter one way or the other.

The music has not stopped and the stock market continues to roar on - ETB proves yet again that he is wrong each and every day he wakes up about the stock market.  
LOL

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:30 pm

^-- as usual, you're wrong

the gambling market oops the stock market continues to go down and houses go up! to the moon!

eyesthebye2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Most sales are over asking now. And I didnt cherry pick the most extreme high sale...but since you're asking.

1869 William Street
3072 detached built 1904
33x122 RT-5 lot
Ask $1,998,000
Sell $2,250,000 on 11-April-2017 after 8 days

One of a kind, 6 bed home over 4 lvls with 3 separate suites that sits on a 33'x122' lot & is conveniently located off "The Drive". The Main floor has 2 bed & 1 bath w/ your gorgeous living space upstairs that ft. an outdoor kitchen on the patio and a 3rd bed on 4th floor. Main floor also offers a 2nd suite with separate rear access that includes 1 bed and bath. The lower level offers a 3rd suite w/ 2 bed and 1 bath. Name it and it's been redone since 2012 including the roof (2017), foundation, drain tile, electrical, plumbing, irrigation system, basement windows, and all 3 suites completely reno'd. The garage was converted into a studio space in 2014. Perfect for investors (generating over $100,000 a year) or a great opportunity to live in & rent out the extra suites as mortgage helpers. Listed By: RE/MAX CREST REALTY WESTSIDE
Attachments
photo_server (1).jpg
photo_server (1).jpg (133.23 KiB) Viewed 119 times