This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

freako
Real Estate Talker

Re: Top 15 Real Estate Myths

Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Well then how can you compare the risk of any investment to the safe risk of real estate?

Yeah, what was I thinking.

yogurt
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Here's an image for you:

Note that Seattle started declining only 8 months ago. A year ago the local bulls were claiming that since Seattle and Portland were the only US metros that had not fallen, they were immune from the bust. Sound familiar? As you can see, they have now begun falling faster than any US metro apart from Miami.

Oh polemics, you haven't seen it 50 times, because this has been updated to the latest figures which just came out. And I'll be happy to keep posting new releases. Also once Vancouver starts falling I'll try to add local prices for added entertainment.
Last edited by yogurt on Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

freako
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Here's an image for you:

Phew! Safe as can be. Totally loss proof.

Seriously JH, do you think RE sits alone as the only investment asset which can leave the rest of the investment universe in the dust from a risk adjusted perspective? That would take an inefficiency of biblical proportions. In the long run, Mr. Market sees to it that all assets sit on the same risk return continuum. Any assets which deviated from that would attract/discourage investment until the playing field is level. It is self-balancing, given enough time.

Gringo
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:56 pm

polemics wrote:
Gringo wrote:
This is quite a remarkable -- it looks like the Vancouver Sun's interpretation of "freedom of the press" means the freedom to delete posts when they're clearly unfavourable to the Vancouver Sun.

They leave comments open for a limited amount of time. Tis nothing new.

And they were probably just sick of all the whiners.

You guys have your blogs ... what's wrong - tired of preaching to the choir?

Here's a link to the story with no comments and yet they're still asking for comments at the bottom of the article:
http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=71a98563-db49-4cff-ba72-63710f343804

Doesn't look like they turned comments off to me...so what happened to the old ones...or did they just leave the comments form there to distract readers from the advertising?

yogurt
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Gringo wrote:
it looks like the Vancouver Sun's interpretation of "freedom of the press" means the freedom to delete posts when they're clearly unfavourable to the Vancouver Sun.

Well that's my interpretation too. Freedom of the press means you can publish whatever you want.

I also have the freedom not to buy the Sun or Province or watch Aspervision. Which I don't.

Gringo
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:39 pm

yogurt wrote:
Gringo wrote:
it looks like the Vancouver Sun's interpretation of "freedom of the press" means the freedom to delete posts when they're clearly unfavourable to the Vancouver Sun.

Well that's my interpretation too. Freedom of the press means you can publish whatever you want.

I also have the freedom not to buy the Sun or Province or watch Aspervision. Which I don't.

I'm not talking about what they published, I'm talking about what they censored...and I hope you realize my use of "freedom of the press" was a pun, you may want to check your interpretation against a more conventional one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_the_press

The Vancouver Sun can do whatever they please...to be sure. But I'm sure that one of their more astute reporters would have a field day if the government of the day published a forum for comments and then deleted the comments because they were unfavourable to the government.

Gringo
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:45 am

This just keeps getting better. As I pointed out to Polemics last evening, the comments were not in fact closed. On my last look, there are now a total of two comments, both posted last night. All previous comments are gone.

Conveniently, of the two new comments from last night, one is probably the mildest criticism yet:
.... Do you get the sense that your article was......how do I put this politely....not well received by alot of people? Please provide a more balanced picture in regards to real estate in future.

The other one, defends the article:
The plain, unglamorous facts shown in the Sun piece are not controversial, they are simple facts on the public record.

This just seems way too convenient. Particularly in light of the fact that I posted a new comment yesterday afternoon that never appeared.

Gringo
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:51 am

Oh my, ....it's now about 10:48 a.m., and there's a new posting from a CRABMAN showing 11:15 a.m. So my repost in the last hour not only doesn't appear, but it seems posts from the future are now appearing instead.

jesse1
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:13 am

Therefore it is possible to "beat" the market, but that requires a special skill.

In the case of picking stocks sure but for some investments we are crossing the line into one's personal ability to run a business. In the case of landlords, there are some that are no good at it and likely exit the business, some that are OK and eke out a small return, and others that are good and are relatively successful. I don't think it's rocket science or some incredibly "special" rare gift -- it's just organisation, some business sense, and the ability to think logically, the same as other businesses. There will always be differences and long-time winners and losers (within a type of investment) that can be explained beyond simple aggregated risk.

That said there are some industries that have continually produced sub-par returns. I think the airline industry is one that has continually underperformed as a group for decades. I don't know if RE will be one of these going forward.

freako
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:26 am

In the case of landlords, there are some that are no good at it and likely exit the business, some that are OK and eke out a small return, and others that are good and are relatively successful. I don't think it's rocket science or some incredibly "special" rare gift -- it's just organisation, some business sense, and the ability to think logically,

It is not rocket science, but organisation, business sense etc are special skill. The greater point is that excess returns are ZERO SUM. They are only available because others don't have them. Hence, these returns cannot be given as "typical" for that asset class.

That said there are some industries that have continually produced sub-par returns. I think the airline industry is one that has continually underperformed as a group for decades.

Well, if you think that to be the case, short the airline industry then and make superior returns. In the long run, the market equalizes all assets. Price relates to expectations, not absolutes. Troubled industries go cheap, and growing ones are expensive. If you can figure out which 'bet" is better priced than another, you are one of a handful of individuals who can beat the market. Congratulations.

jesse1
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:46 pm

freako wrote:
If you can figure out which 'bet" is better priced than another, you are one of a handful of individuals who can beat the market. Congratulations.

The greater point is that excess returns are ZERO SUM. They are only available because others don't have them. Hence, these returns cannot be given as "typical" for that asset class.

The context of of excess returns is that personal preference can also mean specialization and unique skill. Someone is good at being a landlord but is not as successful at investing in other areas. His personal opportunity cost for investing in some other asset class is reduced because he's good at landlodery and can "beat" the average but is not so sure of other investments. While the asset class' winners and losers sum to zero I can see some logic in having barriers to going to an unknown investment class for someone who is consistently a winner in an investment due to skill, perceived or real.

Gringo
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:55 pm

The saga continues...

An excellent post from someone named Bob appeared a short time ago in the comments. The post was an excellent critique of the article. However, in the last couple of minutes, all of the four new comments were all deleted and the comments form was removed.

It looks like the Vancouver Sun has finally put a muzzle on this...but something tells me this isn't the end of the story.

Gringo
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:26 pm

(UPDATED MAY 1, 2008 with additional comments retrieved from cached version)
I found a cached version of the article with comments up until Monday afternoon. Here is the complete list of comments for those who are interested (at least the ones the Vancouver Sun chose to post since they didn't post mine):

COMMENTS ON THIS STORY
Add Your Comment
Peter
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 02:13 PM
Your list missed one myth: Vancouver prices are high because Vancouver is now a "World Class" city. This is marketing non-sense created by the real estate community. Where are the world-class banking, stock exchange, high-tech, and entertainment industries? And how about world-class salaries to go along with the new world-class status? All non-existent.

Andrew
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 03:08 PM
On the bright side of things: I am on a mailing list which notifies me of new listings, listing changes..etc in the under 650K in Richmond. For the past several months it has been the usual new listing or two every few days, but today I was delighted to see three very nice price reductions!

John
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 03:19 PM
Why not have an economist on your panel of experts who doesn't have a conflict of interest. The Vancouver Sun is contributing to financial ruin of many BC families who have overstreched themselves with unrealisitic mortgage tools (40 year mortgage etc). Over a 100% return on investment in 5 years for every property in Vnacouver - Look at history.

Nikki
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 03:27 PM
This is classic - one of the biggest pieces of real estate propaganda you guys have put together in a long time - real estate blogs are laughing hysterically Asking Cameron Muir his opinion on the real estate market is like asking the tobacco companies if cigarettes cause cancer Good for you guys though -keep the real estate advertising dollars rolling in while you can - journalistic integrity is overrated anyways

Happy Renter in North Vancouver
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 03:42 PM
The greater fool theory prevails... I remember stock investors buying technology stocks in 1999 were also "extremely sophisticated"... about this "space". There will soon be a "greatest fool" who buys at the very top.

Mark
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 03:50 PM
What a bafflingly biased report. I'm shocked that the Vancouver Sun is not forced to print "advertisement" on the top of the page containing this information. Among the more humorous contentious points is that they don't even answer whether 3 out of the 15 "myths or realities" are either a myth of reality. It is unfortunate that more people don't know how to read graphs to interpret data. This report is nothing more than a promotional pamphlet for the realty industry. I'm counting the days until the Vancouver Sun runs as its headline "Vancouver Housing Market Crashes, House Prices Fall" Cheers, I'm looking forward to buying your foreclosed property.

BBC
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 05:20 PM
Economies run in cycles, there will and is going to be an adjustment in the Real Estate market. Of course individuals and companies that invest or have a vested interest in real estate are NOT going to say other....duh. Take a look at the MLS....the change is happening as we speak. With regards to Canada, BC and Alberta will feel the effects of the US eco. / Global eco. last and it won't be as sever as eastern Canada but don't be fooled......we will feel it. A correction is much need for our economy to reach a balance.

foursqure
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 08:01 PM
What a terribly biased piece of reporting. The SUN should be ashamed to print useless reports like this. Where are all the non-biased interviews and opinions? Oh wait, I understand now... I just had to scroll down a bit further to see the giant add for Wall center False Creek. I guess we know who paid for this one.

RJ
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 08:13 PM
Some of these comments are a bit harsh. I do think more articles should be done giving advice to first time home buyers in this crazy market. I got into it just as it started in the condo market. I just about doubled my money in five years. I am not sure how first timers are going to be able to ride the wave.

Re-diculous
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 08:15 PM
Vancouver Sun, you've sold any journalistic integrity yo had to the highest bidder, the local real estate industry. You've become their mouthpiece to defeat any notion of possible lower prices, because once that notion tkes hold, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy - shame on you!

the expat
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 08:37 PM
Wait until a recession hits officially in the US; then buy. Buying now will lead to one thing... negative equity!

Whiners
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 09:27 PM
Every time a real esate related column is published the forum posts are full of people whining about the market. Complaining the city is no good, the prices are inflated, and people are stupid to buy. These armchair quarterbacks will be renting forever and if they don't like it here move away. Keep on waiting for prices to drop and the sky to fall.

Liberace
Sat, Apr 26, 08 at 10:02 PM
Wow. I was unaware that real estate agents/mortgage brokers had such a huge share of stock in the Vancouver Sun Company. Anyhow....keep the nonsensical dribble coming and expect a 30-50% reduction in real estate prices in Greater Vancouver over the next three to five years. Condos will be hardest hit.

Kathy
Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 12:48 AM
None of these commenters has had any factual information to add, just a lot of hysteria over the general sentiment that the sky is about to fall. Well, the Sun article showed us the basic facts from the the property information records. All else is speculation. Kudos to the Sun for cutting through the vested interests and bringing us the real goods.

John Gee
Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 06:56 AM
Fools. Perception is reality. Got it. Line up, buy up, but don't tell a soul you want to get out until you are.

Oz
Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 12:03 PM
You know, I honestly think it's a good time to take your profits and go rent for a few years while prices shift downwards, but at the same time, I applaud the Sun for actually publishing the comments of all these Chicken Little types who think making money in real estate is somehow evil, and that telling people how makes the Sun a mouthpiece for realtors. Seriously, anyone who didn't see these high prices coming three years ago, or saw them coming but didn't move heaven and earth to take advantage of them, is the real fool. I sold everything I owned to raise enough to put down a tiny deposit on a tiny bachelor suite in a crappy part of town - and it only took two years to turn that into a 4BR townhouse in the burbs for no raise in my mortgage. So I'm a fool? Hell no - if prices drop, I'm still well ahead of the game - unlike those 'noble' people who didn't plan ahead, kept renting, and now groan at The Sun for offering them advice on how to move up.

DAN
Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 12:06 PM
And what if you who commented negatively about the information in the article are wrong? Someone did research which carries more weight than speculation. Are you so angry because you are not in the market?

Jonah
Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 12:07 PM
I think this article has real value. I just think maybe the sun needs to consider for the future that using 'research' from someone with a vested interest in an up market, might not be the kind of look they're going for if they want to be perceived as unbiased. for what its worth, I don't think the article is wrong. I think prices will keep going up. It happened in sydney before the last olympics - and afterwards too. Just don't overextend yourselves trying to get your piece, is the best advice of all.

Ed
Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 12:45 PM
There is better analysis being done for free on the local real estate market by a little known financial planner who happens to agree with many of the "hysterical" commenters here. Lo and behold he has data to back up his arguments too. The Sun would do well to get a clue from an unbias source like him. Google - langley financial planning blog uberpost - to see what I mean.

Monbiot
Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 02:57 PM
An assessment of the local real estate scene that fails to mention that inventory is about 25% higher than last year and sales are down is sort of like an article about Iraq that fails to mention that there's a war going on there. Well, not that bad, but it does make you wonder, as the above posts do, what side the Sun's bread is buttered on. A rising real estate market is good for no one except realtors and people who move away.

BBC
Sun, Apr 27, 08 at 08:05 PM
Whiner wrote: Every time a real esate related column is published the forum posts are full of people whining about the market. Complaining the city is no good, the prices are inflated, and people are stupid to buy. These armchair quarterbacks will be renting forever and if they don't like it here move away. Keep on waiting for prices to drop and the sky to fall. Who is whining? I feel that the general thread of the comments opposing the article are asking for a more unbiased source of information. It is irresponsible of The Sun to publish something that is soooo bias. I am an owner of a 1.5 million dollar property in Vancouver and am concerned about the over valuation. Sure on paper I look like a millionaire but that is only if I sell my 'pot of gold'...in the meantime I am paying out the *as in property taxes for a over valued piece of property. The economic climate is shifting and there is no unbias information that deals with that very real aspect of Real Estate. The sky isn't falling but it would be refreshing to get an accurate and unbiased weather forecast for once!!!!!

3 steps...
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 02:50 AM
Step 1 - Fire the moronic author of this article. Step 2 - Fire the editor for allowing such conflict of interest "journalistic" hype to be published week after week. Step 3 - Get it through your thick heads, Real estate agents are NOT unbiased "experts".

condohype
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 03:15 AM
I don't like to throw around accusations of bias because it begs the question of what would constitute "objective" reporting. It doesn't make things easier that Vancouver real estate is second only to religion as one of those topics in which all sides claim to know the "real" truth. What frustrates me about the Sun coverage is how unwilling it is to acknowledge the uncertainties in the market and the level of risk involved in buying in. Reading these articles, real estate always comes across as a can't-lose proposition available to everyone. Yeah, everyone except those unable to spare 80% of their income to own a home. Even the most bullish investor will tell you that there is risk in this market.

Elton
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 04:20 AM
The funniest part of the article has to be this part: "...Generally though, British Columbians, and Lower Mainlanders in particular, are pretty savvy about their property, the experts believe, with so much information out there about real estate, between Real Estate Weekly, the real-estate sections in newspapers, the realtors' Multiple Listing Service posted online and Home and Garden TV...." Reading the hype in the New Homes section of the Vancouver Sun makes you real estate savvy! Good thing I have a subscription. Everyone has access to the Real Estate Board's MLS service so that means we are all experts. I feel better now.

MIKE
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 06:31 AM
Just want to add my voice to the outcry against this false journalism. Its now obvious who the Vancouver Sun works for. Thanks.

BridgeSeller
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 11:30 AM
It would be hard to imagine a more biased article on RE, seriously. Lazy, irresponsible writing. As for people who think that asking Cameron Muir for his "expert" opinion equals doing research - please, check the source. That's like asking Bush how the war in Iraq is going - hey, he's President, he's just gotta be right! Now, if I was to look at the article as a glass half full, I guess I'd have to say thanks for the laughs... especially the bit about Lower Mainlanders being real estate savvy. That was pure gold!

frank
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 12:06 PM
Your article was an insult to the intelligence of your readers, Truly disgusting.

Rock
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 12:33 PM
I cannot believe the lack of journalistic integrity here. Inventory levels in Vancouver have risen by over 25% to unprecedented levels. Sales are down 5-15% depending on where you look. There is an unprecedented number of buyers who are taking out 40-year mortgages. Prices have already flattened all over the Fraser Valley. Condo projects have stalled and banks are demanding more money down for existing project, all the while starts continue to be absurdly high. Canadian financial institutions have turned off the money pipe. Canada is on the brink of a recession. The world is in a credit crisis and we've entered an enormous deleveraging phase. Not to mention rampant inflation. And you wonder why people don't want rising prices? You think Real Estate will go up the next two years? I'll bet any money it wont. Perhaps the Sun should consider that, if prices do continue to rise forever, more and more bright young people will leave for more sane ground. The economy here will eventually be crushed (there is nothing here save Real Estate), and the longer this goes on, the worse it will be.

NewsSavvy
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 12:37 PM
Regarding: "[Lower Mainlanders] are pretty savvy about their property, the experts believe, with so much information out there about real estate ... the real-estate sections in newspapers..." How about during previous cycles? Was The Sun a source for unbiased real estate information before the 1981 crash??? "Price stability, rather than decline, would be expected for most of the housing stock . . . since underlying home ownership demand remains strong due to continued high immigration." (Frank Clayton, January 18th 1981 in the Sun.) The market crashed by about 50% over the following year. How many people had to walk away from their houses becasue they belived what they'd read in the newspaper?

hughz
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 12:57 PM
Rather than talk to "economists" from BCREA, why didn't they consult any of the economics or finance profs at SFU and UBC? I wonder how many of them have bought into the BC real estate market recently...

JoJO
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 01:04 PM
Driving to work this morning... up Hudsons Street... I noticed 10 houses for sale between 57th and 47th avenue!! People are stupid if they think these prices are going to last... the market is crashing. Detached houses are moving very slowly!

forsquare
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 01:17 PM
Myth 16: Real estate prices are still rising in Greater Vancouver. FALSE! - just wait for April's MLS stats to come out.... so far average detached prices and median homes prices are down nearly 3% this month. Average price is currently back under $899,000!

JojO
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 01:18 PM
Just something to ponder. Did anyone read that article about the Aquilini groups proposal to build a 23 story commercial tower in Downtown Vancouver?Apparently, the aquilini group had to pull the plug on the idea, as there was no commercial interest in the building... interesting... **Wasn't there an article in the Vancouver sun a few months ago saying that the commercial vacancy in the downtown core was at an all time low? Now, how can the proposal for a 23 story commercial tower dissolve if we have such low vacancy rates?? The article a few months ago made it seem as if businesses are clammering for new space. Who is telling the truth here? If vacancy rates are so low, shouldn't we be building more commercial space?

Scott
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 01:19 PM
The story does read more like an advertisement. 1. Buy before Albertans beat you to it. 2. Your home is worth more than assessment. 3. Real estate always goes up. 4. Buy your home now because it is spring. 5. If you are going to sell renovate first. 6. You don't need a swimming pool to sell. 7. ? This can't be right!?! 8. All houses appreciate equally. 9. People don't 'flip' condos. 10. Buying a money pit is a good thing. 11. Location doesn't matter. 12. If you already own buy more. 13. Make sure you use an agent. 14. Don't worry about the bank. 15. If your not rich you will be!

cal
Mon, Apr 28, 08 at 01:42 PM
Condohype said: "What frustrates me about the Sun coverage is how unwilling it is to acknowledge the uncertainties in the market " The uncertainties exist in your mind. Go back to reading your negative blogs. "...and the level of risk involved in buying in. " No risk, no reward.

KevinMon, Apr 28, 08 at 02:17 PM
The Sun forgot to address the important factors that mean the market Is only going to keep up: - The Olympics - Everybody wants to move here - We're running out lof land - Buy now or be priced out forever - Rich foreign investors - This time it's different Everybody please ignore the past 30 years of Vancouver real estate history, and the Sun's/CMHC's/Realtors well documented abysmal prognostications printed before each previous downturn. My realtor told me that this is a new paradigm and we've now reached a permanently high plateau where financial valuation metrics are meaningless. Now if you would please excuse me;I must now head down to my realtor's office with my 40-year mortgage to cash in on my real estate lottery ticket!

hughzMon, Apr 28, 08 at 02:25 PM
CAL said: "The uncertainties exist in your mind. Go back to reading your negative blogs. "...and the level of risk involved in buying in. " No risk, no reward." No risk = no reward is the kind of truism the RE industry pumps out on a daily basis in Vancouver...the point is that RE at the moment most likely entails more risk than other assets with similar returns.

BewilderedMon, Apr 28, 08 at 02:26 PM
Why didn't the Vancouver Sun put this graph in: http://www.nvcondos.realpagemaker.com/a ... aPageId=32 Inventory is taking off kike a rocket like never before and sales are falling. This data is straight from the real estate board.Given what is happening in our own market and the U.S., the market is slowing down quickly. At least that is what my realtor is telling me when I ask him why my house has not old yet.

TomMon, Apr 28, 08 at 03:34 PM
What cracks me up is at the foot of this article, below the comments is a Google ad titled "BC Foreclosure Listings". Expect to see a lot more of these in the next couple of years! As for the graphs each spike has a downturn immediately afterwards. We are currently at the top of the spike. The prices won't go to 10 years ago prices, but they will stop rising so fast and will then adjust to a more sustainable level. Buy now and you risk negative equity, apart from the fact that is a 500 sq ft condo you'll grow out of within a couple of years really worth $350,000? The other fantastically bad bit in this article was that you should charge rent at a 10th of your property price. With ave condos at around $400,000 does that mean renters should pay $4000 a month!! Way to destroy a city and drive out the people who keep it running.

RE-ALISTMon, Apr 28, 08 at 04:22 PM
I'm in agreement with almost all of the criticism from the RE realists above. There are so many points to make about this article it'd require a two page-spread retort. Here's a sample: The article states: "12. Buying an additional property to rent out is a solid investment" and judges this to be a "Reality". It then points out that "The rule of thumb used to be that you would aim to charge a rent that was one per cent of the purchase price ($1,000 a month for a $100,000 condo, for example). " SO, why does the article not then go on to point out that the current ratio for Vancouver, instead of 100:1 is between 300:1 and 500:1 ? Perhaps because this would lead to people concluding the truth, namely that property prices in Vancouver are more than THREE TIMES what they should be based on historic norms. There is a crash coming, and The Sun can be blamed for keeping its readers woefully uneducated in this regard.

KarlMon, Apr 28, 08 at 04:33 PM
You cant win if you dont play
moniqueMon, Apr 28, 08 at 05:31 PM
Can anyone give me some price figures of a good condo (close to UBC). I live in Europe and have no idea of your market, but I intend to buy or to rent close to UBC, something nice, modern, etc...What are the best zones in VANCOUVER?
Last edited by Gringo on Thu May 01, 2008 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rentah
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:17 pm

Thanks, Gringo.
If you find the rest of the comments anywhere, please post.

lotuslander
Real Estate Talker

Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:21 pm

It does'nt look like the Sun will be able to escape the backlash to the article unscathed, as the outrage appears to be growing rather than fading.

http://vancouvercondo.info
seems to be leading the charge with an ebtire topic devoted to the circus.