This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS


Moderator: admin

 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author
Posts: 5434
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Wed May 10, 2017 7:16 pm

:poink.  :mrgreen:
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Wed May 10, 2017 7:24 pm

300,000 people coming annually that need a place to live.

to the moon!
 
VanLord
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:52 pm

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Thu May 11, 2017 4:31 pm

jimtan wrote:
Irrelevant if the tide turns. There is the collateral damage...

"Vancouver Plans More Airbnb Limits to Ease Near-Zero Home Supply"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ome-supply

Wasn't this announced a year ago...I love how Greggy keeps saying the same crap over and over without actually doing anything.  He'll keep saying this until after the next election and then most likely drop it...wanna bet Airbnb will be lining his pockets to get a more favourable set of laws in place here.  
Lets hope we can vote him out...hopefully a decent candidate comes forward to get rid of Greggy and his vision turds
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Sun May 21, 2017 7:13 am

VanLord wrote:
jimtan wrote:
Irrelevant if the tide turns. There is the collateral damage...

"Vancouver Plans More Airbnb Limits to Ease Near-Zero Home Supply"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ome-supply

Wasn't this announced a year ago...I love how Greggy keeps saying the same crap over and over without actually doing anything.  He'll keep saying this until after the next election and then most likely drop it...wanna bet Airbnb will be lining his pockets to get a more favourable set of laws in place here.  
Lets hope we can vote him out...hopefully a decent candidate comes forward to get rid of Greggy and his vision turds

Irrelevant - plonk
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author
Posts: 5434
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Sun May 21, 2017 11:07 am

VanLord wrote:
jimtan wrote:
Irrelevant if the tide turns. There is the collateral damage...

"Vancouver Plans More Airbnb Limits to Ease Near-Zero Home Supply"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ome-supply

Wasn't this announced a year ago...I love how Greggy keeps saying the same crap over and over without actually doing anything.  He'll keep saying this until after the next election and then most likely drop it...wanna bet Airbnb will be lining his pockets to get a more favourable set of laws in place here.  
Lets hope we can vote him out...hopefully a decent candidate comes forward to get rid of Greggy and his vision turds

Be positive. You will LIVE LONGER.
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am

300000 people a year that need a place to live - we are going to the moon!
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author
Posts: 5434
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:44 pm

REal news. 

"Ex-Home Capital Brokers Penalized in First Disclosed Crackdown

Brokers part of review into 45 former Home Capital dealers
Duggal, Mohammad are first broker names disclosed in probe

A Canadian regulator said it disciplined two mortgage brokers who funneled business to Home Capital Group Inc., marking the first disclosure of action taken against dealers who submitted fraudulent loan applications to the embattled mortgage lender..."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -regulator
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:53 pm

jimtan wrote:
REal news. 

"Ex-Home Capital Brokers Penalized in First Disclosed Crackdown

Brokers part of review into 45 former Home Capital dealers
Duggal, Mohammad are first broker names disclosed in probe

A Canadian regulator said it disciplined two mortgage brokers who funneled business to Home Capital Group Inc., marking the first disclosure of action taken against dealers who submitted fraudulent loan applications to the embattled mortgage lender..."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -regulator

Foreign media, fake news
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author
Posts: 5434
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:04 pm

tdma is on my ignore list. Please report him for any infractions to admin. Thanks.
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:05 pm

jimtan wrote:
tdma is on my ignore list. Please report him for any infractions to admin. Thanks.

+1
 
westcoastfella
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 1582
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:11 am

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:44 pm

jimtan wrote:
tdma is on my ignore list. Please report him for any infractions to admin. Thanks.

finally.
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:45 pm

300k is a lot of citizens . To the moon!
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author
Posts: 5434
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:09 pm

westcoastfella wrote:
jimtan wrote:
tdma is on my ignore list. Please report him for any infractions to admin. Thanks.

finally.

It was getting out of hand. I enjoyed torturing the turd. But, its just a vacuous pleasure.
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:18 pm

jimtan wrote:
westcoastfella wrote:
jimtan wrote:
tdma is on my ignore list. Please report him for any infractions to admin. Thanks.

finally.

It was getting out of hand. I enjoyed torturing theturd. But, its just a vacuous pleasure.

takes 1 to know 1
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author
Posts: 5434
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Are Canadians turning negative on immigration?

Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:40 am

Definitely with stories circulating like this...

"CBC INVESTIGATES

Undercover investigation unmasks cash-for-jobs Chinese immigration scheme"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatche ... -1.4159137

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests