This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

Should we get rid of Jimtan and TDMA

Yes
3 (43%)
Hell Yes
2 (29%)
Do It yesterday dam it.
2 (29%)

Total votes: 7

jimtan
Real Estate Talker

Re: Should we get rid of Jimtan and TDMA

Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:32 pm

Both td and yz are deaf and blind. Repeat themselves incessantly. Have no solutions to housing problems. It's enough to make me wish for a NDP apocalypse. Phew.

Tsawguy
Real Estate Talker

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:11 pm

I don't come to this forum very often and the main reason is TDMA's posts. He should be banned.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:38 am

jimtan wrote:
Both td and yz are deaf and blind. Repeat themselves incessantly. Have no solutions to housing problems. It's enough to make me wish for a NDP apocalypse. Phew.

what you say is what you are

VanBullBear
Real Estate Talker

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:16 pm

It would be good to rid this forum of TDMA, I bet people will have constructive conversations again.
TDMA has made it his life mission to troll these forums, I have no idea how someone finds the time of day to post troll messages around the clock.

GET RID OF TDMA flush out the garbage.

Jimtan is fine, he actually thinks about his posts and does not do it for malicious intent like TDMA.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:47 pm

VanBullBear wrote:
 flush out the garbage.

takes 1 to know 1

eyesthebye2
Real Estate Talker

Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:57 am

Jimtan and tdma
You both need to stop posting on this site.
Imwhen I see that either of you have commented I just log off...both of your contributions are worthless.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:03 am

thumbs up

VanLord
Real Estate Talker

Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:59 pm

eyesthebye2 wrote:
Jimtan and tdma
You both need to stop posting on this site.
Imwhen I see that either of you have commented I just log off...both of your contributions are worthless.

yep they are killing the site.  No response from the moderators, I guess they have checked out too!!

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:05 pm

VanLord wrote:
yep they are improving the site. 

+1

myraa
Real Estate Talker

Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:46 am

TDMA isn't killing the blog, he already killed it.  Is there even a moderator out there?  If so, please explain why TDMA shouldn't be banned.  He has one goal-annoy the other bloggers.  It has become the TDMA blog.  Check how many times he has posted.  It is ridiculous that he is allowed to continue posting.
Last edited by myraa on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yzfr1
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:05 am

To be honest, TDMA was harmless before Jitman flared up... He would occasionally post his "to the moon" or "smart people knows that Vancouver is best"

that type of comment is easily dismissed and its only a "one liner"

Jitman is the real plague, his posts are somewhat longer. He knows enough to do some real damage.

jimtan wrote:
VanLord wrote:
except the foreigners have always been a big part of the vibrant culture in Vancouver and part of what makes it great.  
Sure lets stop the blatant cheating.  Stop the tax cheats, stop allowing rich foreigners to take advantage of Canada's great Social system...Once we crack down on these cheaters, it will calm the frenzy too.

Foreigners have historical made large land. ranching and corporate investments. Think of Concord Pacific and False Creek. Farther back, there's the British Properties in West Vancouver.

However, I am not aware that foreigners have been a major factor in individual housing units. I think that we must be cautious about the number of Chinese investors and their wealth. Vancouver and TO are small markets compared to the potential cash. And, we must not allow them to overturn the Agricultural Land Reserve. The ALR is the only thing preventing an American type metropolis.

I don't know what planet hes been living on, or how in that small brain he could come up with "not aware that foreigners have been a major factor in individual hosing units" Half of east Van is Chinese, Richmond is ALL Chinese, Surrey is east Indian. The 2006 Census shows 51% immigrants of total population.

He just had some verbal diarrhea and tried to sound like he knows what hes talking about. The effort to refute and prove his long ignorant posts is the most time consuming and bewildering. He always talks about "Donald Rump" and Tommy Douglas... its borderline sociopathic

Going back years in the forum people have been calling out Jitman's ignorance. I think his nick name is "duntman".

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:44 pm

Understandable that you want jimtan gone since he hands you your ass everytime you two disagree - mind you, not that hard.   :lol:

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:45 pm

beano is a popular product

yzfr1
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:48 pm

reallyreal2 wrote:
Understandable that you want jimtan gone since he hands you your ass everytime you two disagree - mind you, not that hard.   :lol:

I see you've been on a posting streek since my observation on your butt hurt tonight.

You've successfully been trigged.

Thanks for playing.

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:49 pm

yzfr1 wrote:
reallyreal2 wrote:

I see you've been on a posting streek since my observation on your butt hurt tonight.

You've successfully been trigged.

Thanks for playing.

I recommend putting jimtan on ignore - might help self esteem  :lol: