This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS


Moderator: admin

 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:48 am

VanLord wrote:
 troll.

Takes 1 to know 1
 
westcoastfella
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 1582
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:11 am

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:16 am

jimtan wrote:
westcoastfella wrote:
It would actually help more if you just ignore the troll.  By definition, they will troll anything you post here, including actual facts, to goad you into replying... and then repeat cycle.  Its why they call them "trolls"

The troll won't last long if you guys took turns to trash him everyday. Just the facts will be enough. He is still here is because of the choices you made.

You clearly don't understand how trolls work.  For example, you assume that its a "he" (or "she"), as opposed to a machine that will respond to your every post with mindless crap, no matter what it is or when you type it.  Even ignore may not end it, but it is more fruitful than engaging.

There is a reason everyone else just has it on ignore.
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author
Posts: 5440
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:19 am

There are different kinds of trolls. The most common is the mischievous troll. They just want to get a rise of you. Ignore them, and they will fade away.

The other kind of troll is the one who wants to dominate the cyberspace, They're the kind who will bully and threaten the vulnerable. Think of Amanda Todd. 

Our troll models himself on Donald Rrump. Being able to lie with impunity gets them off. Ignore them, and they will consider it a licence to flame away. That's why the GOP establishment is happy to beat him on the head about the 'Obama tap' allegation.

Our troll is just a low level joe. He has a finite amount of time. Just challenge him every 30 minutes and his day is ruined. Just use the facts. A simple "you lie" or "you're wrong" is enough. We have to make him pay if he wants to play.

He will either concede or suffer the pain. Stretch him long enough, and he will run away.  :!:
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:35 am

jimtan wrote:
There are different kinds of trolls. The most common is the mischievous troll. They just want to get a rise of you. Ignore them, and they will fade away.

what you say is what you are
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:35 am

westcoastfella wrote:
jimtan wrote:
westcoastfella wrote:
It would actually help more if you just ignore the troll.  By definition, they will troll anything you post here, including actual facts, to goad you into replying... and then repeat cycle.  Its why they call them "trolls"

The troll won't last long if you guys took turns to trash him everyday. Just the facts will be enough. He is still here is because of the choices you made.

You clearly don't understand how trolls work.  For example, you assume that its a "he" (or "she"), as opposed to a machine that will respond to your every post with mindless crap, no matter what it is or when you type it.  Even ignore may not end it, but it is more fruitful than engaging.

There is a reason everyone else just has it on ignore.

+1
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author
Posts: 5440
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:20 pm

tdma800 wrote:
jimtan wrote:
There are different kinds of trolls. The most common is the mischievous troll. They just want to get a rise of you. Ignore them, and they will fade away.

what you say is what you are

I am nothing like you or Donald. I don't insult women or minorities. I don't commit libel. Should I insult someone, I do it to their face.

I tell the truth. I am bound by empirical evidence. In fact, I would be grateful if someone prove me wrong. I would learn something new. You are nothing like me.
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:21 pm

jimtan wrote:
tdma800 wrote:
jimtan wrote:
There are different kinds of trolls. The most common is the mischievous troll. They just want to get a rise of you. Ignore them, and they will fade away.

what you say is what you are

I am nothing like you or Donald. I don't insult women or minorities. I don't commit libel. Should I insult someone, I do it to their face.

takes 1 to know 1
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author
Posts: 5440
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:23 pm

westcoastfella wrote:
You clearly don't understand how trolls work.  For example, you assume that its a "he" (or "she"), as opposed to a machine that will respond to your every post with mindless crap, no matter what it is or when you type it.  Even ignore may not end it, but it is more fruitful than engaging.

There is a reason everyone else just has it on ignore.

There are different kinds of trolls. The most common is the mischievous troll. They just want to get a rise of you. Ignore them, and they will fade away.

The other kind of troll is the one who wants to dominate the cyberspace, They're the kind who will bully and threaten the vulnerable. Think of Amanda Todd. 

Our troll models himself on Donald Rrump. Being able to lie with impunity gets them off. Ignore them, and they will consider it a licence to flame away. That's why the GOP establishment is happy to beat him on the head for his 'Obama tap' allegation.

Our troll is just a low level joe. He has a finite amount of time. Just challenge him every 30 minutes and his day is ruined. Just use the facts. A simple "you lie" or "you're wrong" is enough. We have to make him pay if he wants to play.

He will either concede or suffer the pain. Stretch him long enough, and he will run away.
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:39 pm

jimtan wrote:
There are different kinds of trolls. 

takes  1 to know 1
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:40 pm

 
VanLord
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:52 pm

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:50 pm

jimtan wrote:
westcoastfella wrote:
You clearly don't understand how trolls work.  For example, you assume that its a "he" (or "she"), as opposed to a machine that will respond to your every post with mindless crap, no matter what it is or when you type it.  Even ignore may not end it, but it is more fruitful than engaging.

There is a reason everyone else just has it on ignore.

There are different kinds of trolls. The most common is the mischievous troll. They just want to get a rise of you. Ignore them, and they will fade away.

The other kind of troll is the one who wants to dominate the cyberspace, They're the kind who will bully and threaten the vulnerable. Think of Amanda Todd. 

Our troll models himself on Donald Rrump. Being able to lie with impunity gets them off. Ignore them, and they will consider it a licence to flame away. That's why the GOP establishment is happy to beat him on the head for his 'Obama tap' allegation.

Our troll is just a low level joe. He has a finite amount of time. Just challenge him every 30 minutes and his day is ruined. Just use the facts. A simple "you lie" or "you're wrong" is enough. We have to make him pay if he wants to play.

He will either concede or suffer the pain. Stretch him long enough, and he will run away.

good luck with that theory...I don't think it really cares, it just keeps posting irrelevant crap...doubt it even reads your posts
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:52 pm

VanLord wrote:
jimtan wrote:
westcoastfella wrote:
You clearly don't understand how trolls work.  For example, you assume that its a "he" (or "she"), as opposed to a machine that will respond to your every post with mindless crap, no matter what it is or when you type it.  Even ignore may not end it, but it is more fruitful than engaging.

There is a reason everyone else just has it on ignore.

There are different kinds of trolls. The most common is the mischievous troll. They just want to get a rise of you. Ignore them, and they will fade away.

The other kind of troll is the one who wants to dominate the cyberspace, They're the kind who will bully and threaten the vulnerable. Think of Amanda Todd. 

Our troll models himself on Donald Rrump. Being able to lie with impunity gets them off. Ignore them, and they will consider it a licence to flame away. That's why the GOP establishment is happy to beat him on the head for his 'Obama tap' allegation.

Our troll is just a low level joe. He has a finite amount of time. Just challenge him every 30 minutes and his day is ruined. Just use the facts. A simple "you lie" or "you're wrong" is enough. We have to make him pay if he wants to play.

He will either concede or suffer the pain. Stretch him long enough, and he will run away.

good luck with that theory...I don't think it really cares, it just keeps posting irrelevant crap...doubt it even reads your posts

+1
 
westcoastfella
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 1582
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:11 am

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:28 pm

jimtan wrote:
There are different kinds of trolls. The most common is the mischievous troll. They just want to get a rise of you. Ignore them, and they will fade away.

The other kind of troll is the one who wants to dominate the cyberspace, They're the kind who will bully and threaten the vulnerable. Think of Amanda Todd. 

Our troll models himself on Donald Rrump. Being able to lie with impunity gets them off. Ignore them, and they will consider it a licence to flame away. That's why the GOP establishment is happy to beat him on the head about the 'Obama tap' allegation.

Our troll is just a low level joe. He has a finite amount of time. Just challenge him every 30 minutes and his day is ruined. Just use the facts. A simple "you lie" or "you're wrong" is enough. We have to make him pay if he wants to play.

He will either concede or suffer the pain. Stretch him long enough, and he will run away.  :!:

Have you seen that tactic work jim, in all the years that tdma has been posting?  This thread was started yesterday, already 6 pages of back and forth between you and tdma, and the only thing I'm sure of is that he'll follow up any post you put in here to encourage you to post back.

But hey, I guess you're free to spend your day however you like.  Good luck with your "battle".
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author
Posts: 5440
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: What do you see out there in March?

Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:08 pm

westcoastfella wrote:
jimtan wrote:
There are different kinds of trolls. The most common is the mischievous troll. They just want to get a rise of you. Ignore them, and they will fade away.

The other kind of troll is the one who wants to dominate the cyberspace, They're the kind who will bully and threaten the vulnerable. Think of Amanda Todd. 

Our troll models himself on Donald Rrump. Being able to lie with impunity gets them off. Ignore them, and they will consider it a licence to flame away. That's why the GOP establishment is happy to beat him on the head about the 'Obama tap' allegation.

Our troll is just a low level joe. He has a finite amount of time. Just challenge him every 30 minutes and his day is ruined. Just use the facts. A simple "you lie" or "you're wrong" is enough. We have to make him pay if he wants to play.

He will either concede or suffer the pain. Stretch him long enough, and he will run away.  :!:

Have you seen that tactic work jim, in all the years that tdma has been posting?  This thread was started yesterday, already 6 pages of back and forth between you and tdma, and the only thing I'm sure of is that he'll follow up any post you put in here to encourage you to post back.

But hey, I guess you're free to spend your day however you like.  Good luck with your "battle".


Looking gooda.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests