This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Re: Chinese people built Canada, They built Vancouver, It's what makes it Great

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:56 am

Demonizer wrote:
caucasian people always like to credit themselves as if no one else invented anything.

remember this, it's likely you didn't do shit. so humble yourself

i've discussed this before many times, caucasians have been programmed from birth to believe they are so white that they don't even realize they aren't white.

only the elites are actually living the fabricated role of whiteness. every other person, regular common folk, peasants and peons just try to piggyback onto this perceived image.

it's the reason why caucasians are targeted for robbery in third world nations, the assumption that they have money. alot of the ones that aren't a wealthy elite think the world owes them this false image. (the whiny entitled bunch) you think you know hardship. life may be hard but it is far less severe than the third world.

your lives were depicted as "leave it to beaver" or "the brady bunch"?

but that's not reality. the wealthy elites just want you to believe something. but they are rich. they don't care one way or another. they just want a thuggish mob crew to do their dirty work. they hold onto the pride because it's all they have. they are poor trash with no money with dreams of being white. at least they can pretend to be if they dress and look the part.

a succinct way of putting it would be that people ooze with envy

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:57 am

reallyreal2 wrote:
LOL - this from the person that started the thread entitled "Chinese people built Canada, they built Vancouver, It's what makes it Great".

I hope you see the irony.

nope, that's different. i'm not taking any credit for the achievement.

i'm just pointing out that it's not all "white" who did everything.

they contributed. it's a group effort and you cannot dismiss and whitewash everything to your advantage.

i'm just calling you all out because i'm awake, i see and recognize all your bullshit.

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:12 pm

I'm an old white guy from Britain who was around to see the end of the British Empire. Many nations have had their time in the sun and contrubuted greatly to science and culture before slipping back into mediocrity, and they certainly weren't all Caucasian.

I previously mentioned just a few of the great Chinese inventions, but how about the Arabs? They were sailing and trading throughout the known world and using their invention of algebra to give them an edge in trading, accounting and engineering. They had clean cities with running water and sewage systems while Europeans were still emptying their chamber pots onto the street.

The Egyptians were riding on chariots and building great stone palaces and mighty pyramids while my British ancestors were running around in loincloths and eating berries and bugs.

Racism and nationalism are poisons of the worst kind, right up there with toxic religious extremism.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:34 pm

^^ "white" people won't admit that the lowly arabs developed the foundations for these things like computer chips and mathematics.

it's always a western mainstream culture taking ownership of ideas type of situation. 

and the young ones don't know enough to challenge these false beliefs and they go on to perpetuate them.

time and time again you will see ideas from abroad outside of the west promoted as western.

once these ideas land on these shores we are led to believe it was a homegrown idea. hence all the false pride and patriotism.

you see a lot of this in movies and pop culture.

a lot of times it's not cool unless the good ol' "white" boys endorse it. and by then, they try to take ownership.

black music, electronic music was looked down upon until white boys from britain or usa got into it. then it was cool. before that it was just gay, weird or just noise.

even a lot of movie star actors are not from america.

here's some more examples.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/2 ... 40784.html

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Thin ... Not_Invent

http://listverse.com/2013/05/10/10-amer ... hat-arent/

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Demonizer wrote:
^^ "white" people won't admit that the lowly arabs developed the foundations for these things like computer chips and mathematics.

it's always a western mainstream culture taking ownership of ideas type of situation. 

and the young ones don't know enough to challenge these false beliefs and they go on to perpetuate them.

time and time again you will see ideas from abroad outside of the west promoted as western.

once these ideas land on these shores we are led to believe it was a homegrown idea. hence all the false pride and patriotism.

a lot of times it's not cool unless the good ol' "white" boys endorse it. and by then, they try to take ownership.

black music, electronic music was looked down upon until white boys from britain or usa got into it. then it was cool. before that it was just gay, weird or just noise.

Perhaps you didn't read my post, or perhaps you didn't notice me admitting to being a white guy. Maybe you should change your accusation to "some white people wont admit ..."  and while you're at it, how about editing your reference to "lowly Arabs". We are all the same race, the human race.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:52 pm

no i fully read and understood what you said. i was not accusing you of anything, i was agreeing with you. i wasn't directing it towards you. i don't think you are one of "those guys"

i was directing it at your typical donald trumpeter and white supremacist. who do believe that everyone else is a "lowly" (-insert non white person)

reread my previous posts. you aren't "white" you are caucasian

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Demonizer wrote:

Why does it bother you so much what "white" folk won't and will admit?
The lion does not concern itself with the opinion of the sheep.
Demonizer said, "baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
LOL

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Demonizer wrote:
no i fully read and understood what you said. i was not accusing you of anything, i was agreeing with you. i wasn't directing it towards you. i don't think you are one of "those guys"

i was directing it at your typical donald trumpeter and white supremacist. who do believe that everyone else is a "lowly" (-insert non white person)

FWIW I am very white, quite sickly and creepy looking actually. I have a Caucasian friend whose Asian wife asked me what was wrong with my skin, she said "its white like paper".  I've met some similarly extremely white Asian people from Northern China, I guess it's genes or exposure to sunlight or a bit of both. Can't say I really care.

It's probably worth reminding you that there are really good people as well as knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing insecure racist jerks in every ethnic group regardless of colour or origin. When losers have nothing positive to feel about themselves they will often point to some visible difference with another group who they then claim are "inferior". It's all very sad but you can find locals in any country who think that way. Probably best to just ignore them.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:44 am

reallyreal2 wrote:
Demonizer wrote:

LOL

if you are such a lion why do you care so much that a sheep can or cannot afford property.
you are upset that someone bought a 5 million dollar house, you are upset that they are housewife, you are upset they student, you are upset that air bnb is using home, you are upset homes are vacant, you are upset about homes with a suite or multiple suites, you are upset your neighbors aren't white.
what aren't you upset about? 
you are no lion, you are a weasel.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:46 am

Geyser wrote:
Demonizer wrote:

FWIW I am very white, quite sickly and creepy looking actually. I have a Caucasian friend whose Asian wife asked me what was wrong with my skin, she said "its white like paper".  I've met some similarly extremely white Asian people from Northern China, I guess it's genes or exposure to sunlight or a bit of both. Can't say I really care.

It's probably worth reminding you that there are really good people as well as knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing insecure racist jerks in every ethnic group regardless of colour or origin. When losers have nothing positive to feel about themselves they will often point to some visible difference with another group who they then claim are "inferior". It's all very sad but you can find locals in any country who think that way. Probably best to just ignore them.

Hi Geyser, you still do not understand. "white" is a fictional and controlled state of mind. not a person. it's a fabrication. it's programming. a social construct.
i posted this article before. please read it as it has nothing to do with skin color. it's more to do with appointing a certain group closest to the elites to do their dirty work.
https://medium.com/message/how-white-pe ... .jgwyr9kge

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]“When the first Africans arrived in Virginia in 1619, there were no ‘white’ people there; nor, according to the colonial records, would there be for another sixty years.” — Theodore W. Allen[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8)]“There’s nothing that a white man with a penny hates more than a nigger with a nickel!” — Chris Rock[/color]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)][i]There’s a perception that whiteness is working for white people. It’s not. Whiteness is one of the biggest and most long-running scams ever perpetrated.[/i][/color]
Last edited by Demonizer on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:49 am

Geyser wrote:
Demonizer wrote:

if you are basing just on skin color alone, there are plenty of white asians even whiter skin than caucasian. but we aren't talking about actual physical skin color. most "white" people are actually a shade of pink, orange or tanned brown. not really white. real pale ones are white skinned. even pale asians have white skin.

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:10 am

Thanks for the update.

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Now I think I understand your point, however, I think that in this day and age the term "white person" is generally used as a broad generic term to describe people of European ancestry. The whole concept of race is rendered absurd by the need to arbitrarily define numerous visible characteristics, thus making neat delineation impossible, such as with the white Asians I mentioned earlier.

I just read the article you linked to. It was interesting and very well written but a bit of fact checking never hurts.

When the first Africans arrived in Virginia in 1619, there were no ‘white’ people there; nor, according to the colonial records, would there be for another sixty years.” — Theodore W. Allen

So the claim is that no "white" people arrived in Virginia until 1679?

Wikipedia disagrees:

"After an early expedition in 1584 to the "New World" by Sir Walter Raleigh, many other expeditions from England were sent to explore and colonize, including three ships that set sail on April 30, 1607, which were funded by "The Virginia Company".
The people of the expedition consisted of 'gentlemen' and farmers?

African workers first appeared in Virginia in 1619, brought by English privateers from a Spanish slave ship they had intercepted. As the Africans were baptized Christians, they were treated as indentured servants.

By 1650, there were about 300 Africans living in Virginia, about 1% of an estimated 30,000 population of people of English and European ancestry. They were not slaves but worked as indentured laborers, as did the approximately 4000 white indentured servants working out their loans for passage money to Virginia. Many Africans had earned their freedom, and they were each granted 50 acres (200,000 m2) of land when freed from their indentures, so they could raise their own tobacco or other crops. 

Anthony Johnson was an African who settled on land on the Eastern Shore following the end of indenture, later bought African slaves as laborers."

As much as I despise the Europeans and Africans who owned and abused slaves, it's interesting to note that there were plenty of victims of all colors. 

"It remains true that a certain small part of the white colonial population of America was brought by force, and a much larger portion came in response to deceit and misrepresentation on the part of the spirits [recruiting agents]."[6] One "spirit" named William Thiene was known to have spirited away[7] 840 people from Britain to the colonies in a single year.[8]Historian Lerone Bennett, Jr. notes that "Masters given to flogging often did not care whether their victims were black or white."

I'm sure we can agree that slavery is abhorrent, regardless of the physical characteristics of master and victim.

Demonizer
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:39 am

hey geeyzer, that's great you did your own investigation but the red herring points do not excuse the original intent which still lives on today.

which is the fact that "Whiteness is one of the biggest and most long-running scams ever perpetrated"

i find it hard to believe that the term "white" was originally what was envisioned for the early anglos and europeans who first started out in Europe.

tdma800
Real Estate Talker

Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:23 am

Demonizer wrote:
reallyreal2 wrote:
Demonizer wrote:

LOL

if you are such a lion why do you care so much that a sheep can or cannot afford property.
you are upset that someone bought a 5 million dollar house, you are upset that they are housewife, you are upset they student, you are upset that air bnb is using home, you are upset homes are vacant, you are upset about homes with a suite or multiple suites, you are upset your neighbors aren't white.
what aren't you upset about? 
you are no lion, you are a weasel.

its envy regarding what one cant have, so of course, bring other successful people down to one's own level lol