This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS

Moderator: admin

Krammer
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Latest Detailed Stats (Sept.) for Lower Mainland Cities 5 pages

Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:12 pm

please visit www.relocationbc.com
Click on Statistics
Click on Detailed Stats
Here you will find the most comprehensive stats for the Lower Mainland.

Regards
B. Vattoy
www.relocationbc.com

ipsum

Re: Latest Detailed Stats (Sept.) for Lower Mainland Cities 5 pages

Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:30 am

I think you post the wrong report, the top one is from SEP 2015, NOT 2016, please change it or otherwise misleading people. thanks 

Krammer
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:59 am

Check again They are Sept. 2016 Stats . If you can't find it let me know as I can't find any 2015 on the new stats page. I'm not misleading people. Maybe it's you.

Regards
B.Vattoy
www.relocationbc.com

ipsum

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:24 pm

click on "greater vancouver", you will see it says "Sept 2015.pdf" the first one, and 2016 follows that. and the report was actually generated on october 2015, correct me if i am wrong. 

reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker

Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Yep - I get the same thing.

Realtors now can't even get their years correct.  :D

Geyser
Real Estate Talker

Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:04 pm

reallyreal2 wrote:

Most realtors prefer to avoid discussing current market conditions, that's why they prefer to use the rearward looking "Benchmark" prices which give you a smoothed out idea of what the market was doing before the crash began.

Steve Saretsky's site gives a more realistic view by showing the plunging "average" and "median" price graphs.

http://vancitycondoguide.com

It appears that condos have started following the detached market as it falls off the cliff. Kudos to Steve for having the guts to say it like it is!

ipsum

Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Geyser wrote:
reallyreal2 wrote:

Most realtors prefer to avoid discussing current market conditions, that's why they prefer to use the rearward looking "Benchmark" prices which give you a smoothed out idea of what the market was doing before the crash began.

Steve Saretsky's site gives a more realistic view by showing the plunging "average" and "median" price graphs.

http://vancitycondoguide.com

It appears that condos have started following the detached market as it falls off the cliff. Kudos to Steve for having the guts to say it like it is!

Thanks for the website, thats what i am looking for. 

Krammer
Real Estate Talker
Topic Author

Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:20 pm

You were responding to the Detailed 5 pages report which was correct. I put up the Greater Van Report Sept 2015 by mistake.
 Folks you do not know how long it takes to put up this information. Looking at your responses it looks like this info is not of interest so I will stop putting this info on this site and you can listen to the other experts in the forum using their info wherever they are receiving it.

Regards
B. Vattoy 

oli
Real Estate Talker

Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Krammer wrote:
You were responding to the Detailed 5 pages report which was correct. I put up the Greater Van Report Sept 2015 by mistake.
 Folks you do not know how long it takes to put up this information. Looking at your responses it looks like this info is not of interest so I will stop putting this info on this site and you can listen to the other experts in the forum using their info wherever they are receiving it.

Regards
B. Vattoy 

Aren't you just copy and pasting the pdfs from the real estate board?  I would show more appreciation if you actually crunched the #s yourself and that you have no ulterior motives like trying to get new clients.
Here's the same data from the RE board (beware the HPI tho):  http://www.rebgv.org/monthly-reports  Might save you some time just linking to that ;)