1) Age / Location / Occupation
2) What real estate do you own?
3) What's your view on the market going forward? Buyer or seller? Which parts of the market?
4) Anything else?
1) My name is Jason Bugra, and I have recently joined Real Estate Talks forum. I am here to further learn about the real estate investment business, managing properties, and the legalities in BC. I am a Remax Property Manager, and I serve the Fraser Valley. Although my occupation is in real estate, I still believe there is so much more to learn. So what better way to learn then join this forum?
2) I own & manage real estate with my family, mainly in Abbotsford/Langley.
3) (BUYER)--- Several factors need to be considered with BC real estate, mainly because it varies city by city. From my own due diligence, I firmly believe real estate will continue to drive further up, due to our low currency (discounted for foreign investors), mainland chinese buyer depositing their cash in our country, Vancouver sellers trickling down to the rest of Fraser Valley, and lastly our economy is recovering (people are spending cash). -- Please note this is a conversation on its own, please message me if you want to speak about this further
4) I am blogging daily and am very open to discussion. Knowledge is key in this world!
(Remax Property Manager)