This is a friendly, interactive exchange of information on all Real Estate related subjects. Follow on Twitter: @RETALKS


Moderator: admin

 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:01 pm

tig old bitties
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 5408
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:02 pm

see a doctor ... and a shrink
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:03 pm

takes 1 to know 1
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 5408
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:04 pm

for you --- two shrinks
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:06 pm

takes 1 to know 1
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 5408
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:07 pm

as many shrinks as you need
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:10 pm

what you say is what you are
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 5408
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:14 pm

and as many english teachers as you need
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:33 pm

to the infinity and beyond
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 5408
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:34 pm

as many speech writers as you need
 
reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 666
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:30 am

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:47 pm

Harahomes wrote:
Does anyone know of any other real estate forums?  Or is this the only one?

Seriously - why would you want another real estate forum.  Look above - this place has everything you could possibly dream of... LOL  :lol:
 
jimtan
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 5408
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 pm

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 pm

reallyreal2 wrote:
Harahomes wrote:
Does anyone know of any other real estate forums?  Or is this the only one?

Seriously - why would you want another real estate forum.  Look above - this place has everything you could possibly dream of... LOL  :lol:

Let me congratulate reallyreal. A couple of years ago, you were in the 'place' of tdma. You have come back with a positive mindset. Your responses have (mostly) been on topic, and the argument coherent.

You have even out-researched westcoastfella. Keep it up.
 
2000sqft
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:17 am

Re: Real estate forums

Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:15 am

jimtan wrote:
reallyreal2 wrote:
Harahomes wrote:
Does anyone know of any other real estate forums?  Or is this the only one?

Seriously - why would you want another real estate forum.  Look above - this place has everything you could possibly dream of... LOL  :lol:

Let me congratulate reallyreal. A couple of years ago, you were in the 'place' of tdma. You have come back with a positive mindset. Your responses have (mostly) been on topic, and the argument coherent.

You have even out-researched westcoastfella. Keep it up.


Wow someone really enjoyed their 420 yesterday
To the moon and beyond!...at $2000 per sq ft
 
reallyreal2
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 666
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:30 am

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:49 am

2000sqft wrote:
jimtan wrote:
reallyreal2 wrote:
Seriously - why would you want another real estate forum.  Look above - this place has everything you could possibly dream of... LOL  :lol:

Let me congratulate reallyreal. A couple of years ago, you were in the 'place' of tdma. You have come back with a positive mindset. Your responses have (mostly) been on topic, and the argument coherent.

You have even out-researched westcoastfella. Keep it up.


Wow someone really enjoyed their 420 yesterday

You should try some - might mellow you out a little.  :lol:
 
tdma800
Real Estate Talker
Posts: 2977
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:12 am

Re: Real estate forums

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:56 am

2000sqft wrote:
jimtan wrote:
reallyreal2 wrote:
Seriously - why would you want another real estate forum.  Look above - this place has everything you could possibly dream of... LOL  :lol:

Let me congratulate reallyreal. A couple of years ago, you were in the 'place' of tdma. You have come back with a positive mindset. Your responses have (mostly) been on topic, and the argument coherent.

You have even out-researched westcoastfella. Keep it up.


Wow someone really enjoyed their 420 yesterday

looks like it

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests